Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I'm just suggesting (Old topics)

Discussion on I'm just suggesting (Old topics) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I'm just suggesting (Old topics)

- Uhmm, Im very curious about old topics being revived again,
You know what im saying, If not just use your common sense .

-Well my purpose in posting this topic is when you see an old topic being replied or something like that. Please put "- Thread Boundary -" or something like that to avoid spamming ? .

- Pm me or reply to this thread if i am allowed to post threads like this ? .

-Best regards!
-Peace Out !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is [insert here] down???? topics
12/30/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Okay guys.... So, since Poly is gone these forums are a mess. So I'd like to ask, to clear it up a bit, that if you beleive a server is down, you check the forums, if those don't work, wait a bit, and re-try later. Any case, you don't have to make needless topics here.... So please. TRY to find out before you ask here.
*OFF TOPICS*
07/19/2010 - RF Online - 6 Replies
off topic toyum123 reggie122 very interesting noob leechers with same login time and logout time very suspicious though having 2 accounts just to harass 1 account tsk tsk tsk 2 or 1 leecher/s asking not for HINTS but for full dup TUT what a leecher
Co2 topics
11/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
im juz makin a new topic here for co2.... coz its kind of hard to browse all of the topics that are show... and some dun work now on co... plzzz bear with this.. :D