Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

knight online view gm items in npc

Discussion on knight online view gm items in npc within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
knight online view gm items in npc

Hi,
A friend of my hacked the ko client and opened the npc tab with gm items but didn't manage to buy gm items, he used hex workshop or something else, any ideas on how he did it?

ty

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drakensang Online LVL 40 Dragon Knight account with Endgame Items
07/28/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
Drakensang Online Max LVL 40 Dragon Knight account with Endgame Items Server: Tegan Here are the screenshots: http://i.epvpimg.com/CU8vh.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/TZkcb.jpg
WTS Knight Online World acc. for BOI War items/coin
11/26/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
as stated above wanna sell lvl 80 warrior acc. on ares char. is naked but all skills unlocked and not asking much also has acc. linked to it in gamersfirst that has a 78 archer on it naked also. pls leave offers here.
WTS> USKO Knight Online Pathos Server Items for USD!!!
04/21/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there everyone! It's that time again to clear out my inn before I give my character away, so I am giving the exlcusive first rights to buying my stuff to ElitePVPer's members before I post on another forum as well :) Hopefully you guys can find things you like and please note I am selling for USD OR GB's ... GB's ... and preferably using Paypal for USD... I am not happy with Western Union service in the past :/... but I may accept that also. So please add me on MSN or reply here if...
WTS USKO Knight Online Pathos Items for USD!!!!
04/21/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there everyone! It's that time again to clear out my inn before I give my character away, so I am giving the exlcusive first rights to buying my stuff to ElitePVPer's members before I post on another forum as well :) Hopefully you guys can find things you like and please note I am selling for USD OR GB's ... GB's ... and preferably using Paypal for USD... I am not happy with Western Union service in the past :/... but I may accept that also. So please add me on MSN or reply here if...
T/S>Conquer Accounts for Knight Online Items
11/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
Well ok I'm tired of playing Conquer and I went back to the old game I was playing Knight Online. I was wondering if any one would wanna trade the accounts for Knight Online stuff. Seriously doubt there will be any takers but I'm a give it a shot any ways. The accounts aren't that high of level but o well. I play on Thunder in Conquer and in Knight Online I play in Xigenon. Accounts: (None of these Chars are Reborn) 112 Archer 152 Potency (No House) ...