Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cloaked Attack

Discussion on Cloaked Attack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You can attack cloaked and the cloak didnt go away !
So you can make it :
1.Log in
2.Cloak
3.Attack any mob in you area

If it dosnt work post it
thx nyb
Old 08/10/2005, 15:14   #2

can you give some more info? can you move after you logged in, or you have to log out near a critter spawn and hope you can attack it??
Old 08/12/2005, 02:12   #3

i have make it so
logged in in my guild hall get cloaked, attack any npc/mob outside and the cloak symbol stay at the HAM, and you can attack with cloaked
Old 08/12/2005, 12:51   #4

what kind of attack you use? i can't get it to work,

i log in the center of my guildhall
cloak stand up
walk outside
attack a critter and cloak breaks (does it have to be a npc? or can it just be a creature)
Old 08/22/2005, 19:07   #5

das kann doch nicht so funktionieren ,ist viel zu einfach, mir wurde gesagt das es schon komplizierter ist und nur wenige Leute drüber bescheid wissen das wär ja so einfach das wüsste jeder.
Old 08/22/2005, 22:27   #6

es kann sein das eine server grenze vor meinem haus/guild hall is . Ich hab auch kein cloak mehr aber beiu einem aus meiner guilde funktioniert es so.
Old 08/26/2005, 19:09   #7

mir wurde gesagt vor kurzem ist seit längerem nicht mehr machbar.FIXED
Old 08/27/2005, 12:04   #8

it still happened to me last week, however i was nowhere near a server boundery
it just happend in middle of game, so

not the login, cloak, and attack
i haven't figgured out how i got it
Old 08/27/2005, 18:47   #9

oke, today it happend again

i logged out near the dwb,
and after i logged on,
i cloaked and it stayed on that way,

you can then cloak under attack, HOWEVER creatures will still able to attack you, as will any person you attack since they auto target on you