Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Everybody's Tennis - almost FT

Discussion on Everybody's Tennis - almost FT within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Everybody's Tennis - almost FT

Hello, old Fanta Tennis players.

I have found a complete Fantasy Tennis reflection, a game on PSP - Everybody's Tennis. I have played it long time ago on my PSP and, as one of FT players, I can honestly tell you that this game was even better than FT in some aspects. And the best thing was multiplayer mode, which unfortunately was working only via Ad Hoc (something like Bluetooth between PSP ).

And now what I see... A PSP emulator! Called PPSSPP. With Ad Hoc feature working thanks to programmes like Hamachi, which creates a virtual Lan connection.

I have tested Everybody's Tennis on this emulator and it works! Let me show you some screens:

Here's my Niki. And you can see one of the bugs - customized avatars aren't shown on the table. But it's not a problem.

Here's a screen made during a game, and another bug - no avatars' icons in the left and right corner.

So you saw the game, now it's time for the bad news... The multiplayer mode in this emulator has some issue which doesn't allow a host to join his own room:

The emulator is updated from time to time and who knows, maybe eventually it's going to work.
But I thought that maybe here, on this forum, are some guys who might be able to fix this themselves. This emulator is a powerful tool without any security s*it. And the issue is only technical, while the FT is financial ;d Well, here at least we can do something.

I don't know, I'll just leave you some links:
- Here I've downloaded Everybody's Tennis
- official PPSSPP website, and oh, I forgot to add that the emulator is free and the gold version is just an optional donation
- list of playable games
- Ad Hoc multiplayer subforum with tutorials and such
- gameplay video :P With bad resolution, well, whatever

At the end of my post I'll just tell you that this game has an awesome single player mode, so even if the multiplayer doesn't work yet, you can go on and download it just for single. If you miss FT, start playing ET!
Old 11/11/2014, 22:12   #2

elite*gold: 34
Received Thanks: 1,227
I would say, that Smash Online, is more like FT and not ET^^

Edit: Forget it, this also shutted down
Old 11/12/2014, 17:22   #3

elite*gold: 0
Yep, I know the game, but as you said it is not available anymore. Everybody's Tennis is the only game similar to FT now, for PC, and with multiplayer feature. Which doesn't work now so I need help from someone who is good in programming