Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Strange Command In Holy Beast Online

Discussion on Strange Command In Holy Beast Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Strange Command In Holy Beast Online

Okay so i was at the Seraphim Tower, when a GS wrote this command "<EDIT> 014413 x1" and i think it gave him/her an item to buff another player MP (i think it was Minor Intelligence Resis, or iunno.) then he/she wrote "<EDIT> 014413 x2" and traded with me, showing me two items of the same. Is there a way GS on Holy Beast Online can spawn items at their discretion? I hope you guys here can help me.
Old 09/29/2009, 17:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Is not possible that no one knows what the hell this was....O_o or is it?...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[request bot]Holy Beast Online
07/07/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
did anyone knows any bot on this game?? this is the site Free to Play MMORPG HolyBeast ONLINE Official Web Site
[New Command] Who´s Online?!
12/24/2009 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 19 Replies
Hier mal ein Command ~ Damit könnt ihr erfahren wieviele Online sind ;O /wh lg Soul
[request bot]Holy Beast Online
05/28/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
did anyone knows any bot on this game?? this is the site Free to Play MMORPG HolyBeast ONLINE Official Web Site
THE BEAST ONLINE RPG EVER
05/10/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:Monste rsgame - BR - World 1:handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::handsdown::hand sdown: THIS IS THE BEAST GAME I'VE EVER PLAYED:handsdown: IT'S ABOUT VAMPIRES AND WEREWOLFES PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY