Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Win Trading EU Kazor LF Dominions

Discussion on Win Trading EU Kazor LF Dominions within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Win Trading EU Kazor LF Dominions

Hey, einfach mal ne PM da lassen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wildstar acc Spellslinger lvl 50 German Realm Kazor
06/26/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
I want to sell my lvl 50 Spellslinger on the German Realm Kazor. Its a Digital deluxe edition. The acount lasts until 2.august. I got 2x C.R.E.E.D and 4Platin and 30 gold and tons of craft items. Professions are technologist and relic hunter booth maxed out. I got 272 Elder Gems 99k renown and around 3.8k prestige. I got 2 sets on my Spellslinger 1 for the Healing spec and 1 for the Dps spec i got for booth Epics! The attunment key is at 5/13 so you need to do the veteran dungeons on...
[Trading] Tausche Dominions 3 Steam gift gegen PSC
04/15/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Ich möchte die Deutsche Version von Dominions 3 gegen eine PSC tauschen. Bei dem Spiel handelt es sich um ein Steam Gift, ihr könnt mich auch in Steam kontaktieren mein Account name ist: Luki8 http://steamcommunity.com/id/luki8