Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Unlimited Gold At Level 1

Discussion on Easy Unlimited Gold At Level 1 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
When you first arrive at Stormreach port, begin doing the quests given to you by the Bartender, Sigmund Bauerson. He will ask you to head down to the basement and bring him a grog of ale, and see if anything odd occurs.

After retrieving the grog, you'll be attacked by a kobold. Near this kobold is a mushroom stalk, make sure before heading upstairs to report the attack to take a mushroom! You'll also receive a religious item out of a nearby chest.

At this point head back to Sigmund and hand in the item, and he'll ask you to speak with the Preacher near the bar. The preacher sends you back down to finish some tasks. You'll be in the same dungeon, and you'll need to kill 10 kobolds. Throughout the dungeon there are various stalks of mushrooms, make sure you pick a mushroom from each stalk. Also open up the 2 chests around the dungeon, as each chest gives you items such as weapons and potions you can sell. One chest even gives you between 2-8 pieces of gold on each run.

After killing 10 kobolds, an evil, ****** place of worship is unveiled at the bottom of a pit. Open up the crypt and head back towards the exit. You'll run into a "madman", let him kill you. DO NOT kill the madman or the quest will end, and your gold loop will be over.

After you die, head back into the dungeon and repeat this portion of the quest repeatedly. For each run you can collect up to 3 whitecap mushrooms, or another type of mushroom. You can do this unlimited times. Since your gear is pretty much useless, damage isn't a problem. For each 3 whitecaps you receive, you will be granted a potion by the mushroom collector just outside the tavern. You can take this potion, and sell it for 5 gold pieces just down the street at the general vendor or to the weapons vendor.

Good way to get your coiffers full at the beginning of the game! You'll be happy you did this when you reach the later round of quests, and you're picking up 30 pieces of copper instead of 5 gold!
Old 02/24/2006, 00:12   #2

elite*gold: 10
translation plz^^(german)
Old 06/28/2006, 11:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Wenn du zuerst im Stormreach Tor ankommst, anfangen, die Suchen zu tun, die dir vom Barmixer, Sigmund Bauerson gegeben werden. Er bittet dich, zum Keller unten voranzugehen und ihm einen Grog des Ales zu holen und sieht, wenn ungerader aller auftritt. Nachdem man den Grog zurückgeholt hat, wirst du durch ein kobold angegriffen. Nahe diesem kobold ist ein Pilzstiel, sicherstellen, vor oben vorangehen, zum über des Angriffs zu berichten, um einen Pilz zu nehmen! Du empfängst auch ein frommes Einzelteil aus einem nahe gelegenen Kasten heraus. An diesem Punktkopf zurück zu Sigmund und Hand im Einzelteil und an ihm bittet dich, mit dem Prediger nahe dem Stab zu sprechen. Der Prediger sendet dich niederwerfen zurück, um einige Aufgaben zu beenden. Du bist im gleichen Kerker, und du mußt 10 kobolds töten. Während des Kerkers gibt es verschiedene Stiele der Pilze, sicherstellen du Auswahl ein Pilz von jedem Stiel. Die 2 Kästen um den Kerker auch erschließen, wie jeder Kasten dir Einzelteile wie Waffen und Tränke gibt, die du verkaufen kannst. Ein Kasten gibt dich sogar zwischen 2-8 Stücken Gold auf laufen gelassenem jedem. Nach Tötung 10 kobolds wird ein schlechter, blutiger Ort der Anbetung an der Unterseite einer Grube vorgestellt. Die Krypta- und Kopfrückseite in Richtung zum Ausgang erschließen. Du triffst ein ?Irres?, ließest ihn dich töten. Das Irre NICHT töten, oder die Suche beendet, und deine Goldschleife sein rüber. Nachdem du stirbst, zurück in den Kerker vorangehen und diesen Teil der Suche wiederholt wiederholen. Für jedes, das dir laufen gelassen wird, kann bis 3 whitecap Pilze oder eine andere Art Pilz sammeln. Du kannst tun dieses unbegrenzte Zeiten. Da dein Zahnrad viel unbrauchbares hübsch ist, ist Beschädigung nicht ein Problem. Für jede 3 whitecaps, die du, du empfängst, wird einen Trank durch den Pilzkollektor bewilligt, der außerhalb des Tavern gerecht ist. Du kannst diesen Trank nehmen und verkaufst ihn für 5 Goldstücke gerade hinunter die Straße am allgemeinen Verkäufer oder an den Waffeverkäufer. Gute Weise, deine coiffers voll zu erhalten am Anfang des Spiels! Du bist glücklich, daß du dies tatest, wenn du den neueren Umlauf von Suchen erreichst, und du wählst herauf 30 Stücke Kupfer anstelle von Gold 5 aus!
Old 10/15/2006, 00:13   #4

translation please ^^(Portuguese)
Old 07/24/2007, 22:56   #5

**** guys trying to figure ways to make lame noob cash in this game... emm just play it. theres no short supply of money in this game. aslong as u play for more then 2 lvls. and even then i had almost 1k pp by lvl 3 maybe more. and now its common for me to have 100k pp + and making 10k plat a day. off of venders.... just play this game sell everything u don't need to **** shops when u can and you'll be allright.
Old 03/07/2008, 23:51   #6

translation plz^^(Latvian)
Old 09/13/2009, 11:25   #7

translation pls^^(martian)
Old 09/13/2009, 16:48   #8

gibt es für ddo einen hack
Old 09/16/2009, 22:09   #9

elite*gold: 20
Soweit ich weiß momentan nicht.

Zudem ist dieser Guide outdated.
Old 09/18/2009, 10:29   #10

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
@Arthurso,krotkin,engkijo this is english/german forum, so stop spamming and use google translator if you realy cant understand
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2009, 15:08   #11

Received Thanks: 1,102
you guys just revived a 3 year old topic xD
Old 09/18/2009, 15:53   #12

My necromancing powers are incredible