Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scarlet Blade NA Unpacked 2014(help)

Discussion on Scarlet Blade NA Unpacked 2014(help) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scarlet Blade NA Unpacked 2014(help)

i believe i unpacked this SB.exe. i was wondering if anyone can check and confirm this has been properly unpacked. im kinda new to this. it seems to be unpacked, file size is larger and when i substitute this one with the original exe it still works. problem is that themida appears to still be there.

i was under the impression when u unpacked an exe with themida, ur essentially removing themida? is this true or did i do something wrong
Attached Files
File Type: rar SB.rar (4.49 MB, 83 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Scarlet Blade] First Scarlet Blade Private Server
03/24/2017 - Private Server Advertising - 17 Replies
I didn't know where to put this so please move it to correct section if I done it wrong as there are no topics related to Scarlet Blade right now. http://www.anjelsyndicate.org/wp-content/uploads/ 2012/10/Scarlet-Blade-Logo.png Offering high rate, cheap donations and official like content with custom things soon to be added. We have the new Cyberblade class, new soccer pvp arena and everything currently on official. Your opinion matters so come and join our server and let us know what...
scarlet blade
01/05/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
was sagt ihr zu dem spiel? dachte immer das is sowas wie s4leauge... aber das ja ein mmorpg wo man mobs killt O.o mit geilen effekten bin es grad am laden hab tihr vill paar infos darüber? wie es so is das game?
Scarlet Blade
12/02/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 12 Replies
Hi all, I am curious on why there is no threads regarding scarlet blade on this site. This game is kinda the up and rising game right now, advertisement everywhere.
Scarlet Blade Bot
09/01/2013 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Im looking for a Scarlet Blade Bot. Anyone know a working Bot for this Game?
WTS Aeria/Scarlet Blade Account
08/08/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Aeria/Scarlet Blade Account on Andromeda FK Has 35 ME Perf Set +10 to +8 Rare and 1 +10 Uni Knee Gaurds, 29 DE +10 Full Rare and Vet Set. 24 PU Perf Set +8 on Up gear. Has 62 Pages of AP Items Lots of SG 6,7,8,9 in game Approx 2k USD worth of AP Items, Account also has 146K AP.. Will Only sell to Serious Buyers.. and Must Send Payment Via PayPal as Gift.. ' Upon Payment I will Give Account Password. Email Skype info and your offer.