Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sword of the new world BOT patch 4.1

Discussion on Sword of the new world BOT patch 4.1 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sword of the new world BOT patch 4.1

hi guys want to asking if anyone here know's how to BOT on this new patch 4.1 SWORD 2 Please help me and can u give the new BOT patch 4.1!!! thx and have a nice day
Old 05/02/2011, 10:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
hi guys

i was playing for more than 2 years

but cause of my job i stop play for while
and after that i found a bot make me so happy that i can play and go to work and get back without worrying about get my chars dead

but after the update it stop working now

can someone send me the new BOT to me in private plzzzzz .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need help sword of the new world
04/21/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
can any one upload a file from sword of the new world D:\Program Files\Sword of The New World\ge.exe it`s a autoupdater thx
Sword of the new world GE
08/22/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi, can enyone give me an by-pass xtrap or an item duplicator for grenado espada thanks.
Sword of the new World
03/09/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Moin! Ich suche nun schon seit Wochen nach einer Möglichkeit um in Sword of the new World Items zu dupen und ich habe genug Foren besucht um inzwischen zu wissen das es nirgendwo eine konkrete Antwort gibt. Alles was ich bisher weis ist das derselbe Account zweimal eingeloggt sein muss und das wohl auf 2 versch. Channels. Ich hab´das einfach mal ausprobiert, ohne erfolg natürlich. Das wär auch zu einfach gewesen :D Beim suchen im e*pvp Forum bin ich dann zum glück auf Tutorials über...
Sword of the New World
10/17/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi i was just wondering if anybody has a free working bot or any type of hack for this game ..
Sword of the New World
04/01/2008 - User Submitted News - 23 Replies
Sword Now Free to Play! By: Sword Team — Aug. 21, 2007 Mit heutigem Datum den 21. August 2007, ist Sword of the New World für Jedermann komplett frei zu spielen. Alle Einschränkungen für Free2Play Spieler wurden entfernt. Von nun an kann jeder die Neue Welt, ohne jegliche Beschränkungen, entdecken und besiedeln. Um diesen aufregenden Re-launch gebührend zu feiern, werden wir alle "Experience" Punkte, die zwischen dem 22. August und dem 28. August gesammelt werden, verdoppeln. Es hat nie...