Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

YGGRO2 Server Damage Bug

Discussion on YGGRO2 Server Damage Bug within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
YGGRO2 Server Damage Bug

I'm not sure if this works only on YGGRO2. A private server. But it might work on other private servers and etc.

I ran into the bug on accident and it ended up making me super overpowered. Killing everything in 1 hit. Of course thats if you can hit your target. Lol.

It may take time to get it to work but uhhh its worth it if you want to level up quickly haha. That being said, from doing this glitch, my character's evasion somehow went from 0% to 600%. Thats physical Evasion. Its a bit random.

Anyways, in order to pull the bug off, you must first have at least 3 JOBS with a Jlvl of 5. And some money because you'll be doing this over and over again until you get it working. As i said, its a fact that it'll work on YGGRO2, not sure about other servers.

FIRST OFF. This takes time, and it may sound confusing so PAY ATTENTION.

You need at least 3 JOBS that are JLVL of 5 OR HIGHER. That being said, you also need 3 JOBS that have their perspective Masteries at Lvl 3 or higher. * Rifle Mastery i would prefer it to be as high as possible, you'll need it *

OKAY, So lets assume you have 3 JOBS. 1 is your Main Job, lets say for example an Enchanter. And then you have 2 other crap Jobs that are used for this bug. Which is RECRUIT and THIEF. * RECRUIT is needed no matter what *

So lets say that you're an Enchanter while doing this. You would want the glitch to work while you're an Enchanter so you can level up your JLVLs!!! Its what you should do. So these are the necessary steps.

This requires money by the way.

Step 1: Change your class to RECRUIT+WEAPON
Step 2: Don't exit out of the talk with the Skillmaster. Instead, talk to him about Special Abilities/Special Skills
Step 3: Select Sword Stick, Short Sword Mastery and place them into the skill list that pops up on your screen.
Step 4: Exit from the Conversation and press "Y" to view your Character's Stats and Damage. Sometimes it will glitch right away and sometimes it won't. You'll notice it when you see it. It says that your Ranged Damage is 6283473 or w/e.
Step 5: If it doesn't work, Change your class to THIEF+WEAPON
Step 6: Repeat steps 2,3, and 4. Except in Step 3, you will now be placing the Rifle Mastery on the Special Skill list instead of Sword Stick.
Step 7: It should work by now, if it doesn't, don't feel bad, it takes like 5 minutes of trying. If it didn't work, repeat steps 1-6. If it did work, go to Step 8.

* There are 2 glitches, a melee damage glitch and a ranged damage glitch. It doesn't matter which one you have, they're both just as strong. Ranged is preferred so you don't get hurt by mobs. Sometimes you'll even glitch BOTH! which is epic. Sometimes you'll even glitch BOTH AND the physical EVASION so you have 600% Evasion. And never get hit by melee mobs. LULZ. *

Step 8: From here on, your character should be damage Glitched. And you're a THIEF * or current class *. Depending if you're Melee Glitched or Range Glitch, we have to take 2 specific paths.

Melee Glitched: You can go straight to your original class by Switching Jobs to ENCHANTER+WEAPON and then not exiting the Conversation and selecting Special Skills/Special Abilities and placing SHORT SWORD MASTERY FIRST and then the RIFLE MASTERY into your skill list. And then hit Okay and you're GOOD TO GO. You're now Melee Glitched as an Enchanter and will kill everything in 1 hit. Its a win situation.

Range Glitched: If you're Range Glitched instead, Change Jobs to RECRUIT+WEAPON. From there, you don't need to go to the Skills/Special Abilities list. Instead just Change Jobs AGAIN. And switch to ENCHANTER. DO NOT SWITCH WEAPON OR YOU WON"T HAVE A RANGED WEAPON TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GLITCH. * Unless you have 2 weapons, which can only be acquired by doing a quest in Hodemines. * You're now set, you're an Enchanter with a Rifle and you will kill everything in 1 shot.

You'll be doing so much damage, the damage meters show up as -12399017823098217. Thats right, NEGATIVE.

I will make a video for this with Fraps when i get the chance, and it'll explain the steps thoroughly. Good Luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2010, 21:20   #2

I tried this right after David told me about it and it works like a charm. At first I had to try a few times to get it to work but now it works no problem. I rotate between thief and recruit to get it to work.

when using this glitch it is helpful to have two weapons so you can have a gun and your preferred weapon (if it isn't a gun) Sometimes the range DMG is the only one that glitches but most of the time I can get range and close combat to glitch even though it doesn't say that both are glitched in the character window. When they both glitch I work on leveling up both weapons at a time ^-^

Be careful not to attack things that are waaaaaay above your level or you will just end up missing and not getting that much xp anyway =3

I do around 70000+ dmg with this glitch and you lv in no time...you also get rich as hell in no time. When your killing high lv mobs in one hit you can mow right through them and loot everything

This should go without being said but don't let anyone see you doing this. I know someone who has been banned for 48 hours after and admin discovered them doing godly dmg
Old 05/26/2010, 01:22   #3

Thanks davidinator, will try this in other pserver if work it will be wonderful.
Old 09/01/2010, 00:41   #4

i cant seems to make it work...can anyone help me out
Old 02/01/2011, 21:58   #5

hmm this still works ,i got most range glitched but if i switch the weapon to gun i dont have the glitch anymore , same thing with magic glitch and melee glitch .

so i get the glitch but i cant use the proper weapon for this.

and i found accidently another bugs , one was that the casttimebuff for enchanter was always on and the other was a manabug i got 65k mana
Old 02/09/2011, 08:44   #6

This still works guys? I want to try it out.
Old 03/17/2011, 13:59   #7

since this is the only ygg ro2 server post i could find can u guyz help me in somting? i downloaded the game but all r in korean language, how to get english language pack.Plz i realy want to play this game can any 1 help me?
Old 03/20/2011, 03:49   #8

I Tried it in Yggro2 and I can't seem to make it work. I'm sure I have done the instructions accurately.
@Thread Starter,
can you please try it again and tell if it is still working?

Thanks!
Old 03/29/2011, 19:48   #9

elite*gold: 6
I HAD SAME PROB
Old 07/21/2011, 12:38   #10

does this still work as of today?
Old 08/01/2011, 08:10   #11

i found this video, but i cant still this bug work =/

Old 08/27/2011, 09:08   #12