Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats your opinion on the character looks?

Discussion on Whats your opinion on the character looks? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 10/10/2015, 20:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
I played EQ1/2 and 3 will be awesome, i love the Charakter look i love the Community!
Old 10/22/2015, 15:26   #17

elite*gold: 0
Lol I kinda think it they will be awesome too!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
whats your opinion about the last patch/game update?
08/24/2012 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies
positiv: - loading for the normal events is faster - sprints, curcuit - the car change is now super fast ) - all parts for all cars - love that - free SB cars as stock negativ: - rotation of the tracks :@ i would give the dev personally a slap in his face for that idea (waterfront when you are over lvl 32 - was kind of essential for me to drive it once a day or just to test my car - ill cry when there is a day without high stakes :mad: - all parts are looking the same now - just to make...
whats your opinion about this
11/01/2011 - Team Fortress 2 - 2 Replies
Its only a HQ - YouTube this is my first tf2 video i testing the quality and the smooth frags are not important whats your opinion ?? what can i make better
Whats this character worth?
03/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
Level 110 Fire tao GEAR: Elite +3 1 socket cap (Ref Pheonix) Elite +4 Bag Elite +3 Bracelet Super +4 2soc Backsword (2 Ref Pheonix) Elite +3 Boots (all equipment Hp enchanted 55+)