Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sword of the new wordl 0day xtrap bypass

Discussion on Sword of the new wordl 0day xtrap bypass within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Sword of the new wordl 0day xtrap bypass

i got 0day bypass im trading it with dupe exploit
i can give video for proof it
info @

Similar Threads Similar Threads
XTrap bypass
08/08/2010 - General Coding - 13 Replies
hi, ich suche seit langer zeit und überall nach einem bypass für XTrap in dem spiel Sword 2... und da wollte ich einfach mal fragen ob jemand so nett wäre mir zu erklären wie dies zu ermöglichen ist... lg Crunkey:pimp:
public sword of the new world xtrap bypass + multy client support
11/17/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 4 Replies
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2yjm4mkt5w0 put the files into the release folder and run the GG_bypass_byDarKinjection.exe
[REQUEST] Sword of the new world XTrap Bypass
08/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
hello...i need some help to bypass XTrap (Game Security Pinky 2008) 2302 for the game Sword of the new world. I can't use joy2key :( any help will be appreciated! Greetings! pd: sorry if is not the correct place to post this.
how to bypass XTRAP pls help
07/15/2008 - General Coding - 0 Replies
does any know how to by pass X-TRAP? because when i run my priston tale. then open my cheat engine. it crashes the game client. also with OllyBdg. i think it was detected by the X-trap because in perfect world i do the same but i didn't crash the game client. i just want to make multi client with pristontale. please help tnx
No Xtrap bypass?
05/16/2008 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
There are a couple things we could do while waiting for Rider and his team if we had a working cabalmain.exe or a xtrap bypass. These usually come out pretty quickly. does anybody have one? I wish I had any idea how people made them.