Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoHotKey] AutoLoot

Discussion on [AutoHotKey] AutoLoot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[AutoHotKey] AutoLoot

Darkfall AutoLoot for AutoHotKey

Code:
;AutoHotKey script to auto loot at mouse cursor. By Keraam from PhantomRogue's AutoLoot Script
;Press ` to set the initial positions. Then press ` again to auto loot to set positions. 
;Position of bag is saved in AutoLoot.ini. If you need to move the bag then delete this file
;and restart the script to set up loot again.

#NoEnv  ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
SendMode Input  ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir%  ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 3
destX = ""
destY = ""

IfNotExist, %A_WorkingDir%\AutoLoot.ini
{
	FileAppend,,%A_WorkingDir%\AutoLoot.ini
}

`::  ; ' hotkey (change this hotkey to suit your preferences).
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 1
IfWinActive, Darkfall Online
{

if destX = ""
	{
		IniRead, destX, %A_WorkingDir%\AutoLoot.ini, Bag, destX
		IfEqual, destX, ERROR 
		{
			MsgBox,"You have 5 seconds to move cursor to your bag."
			Sleep, 5000
			MouseGetPos, destX, destY
			IniWrite, % destX, %A_WorkingDir%\AutoLoot.ini, Bag, destX
			IniWrite, % destY, %A_WorkingDir%\AutoLoot.ini, Bag, destY	
			MsgBox,"Position has been set."
		}
		else
		{
			IniRead, destY, %A_WorkingDir%\AutoLoot.ini, Bag, destY
		}
	}

MouseGetPos, curX, curY
	MouseClickDrag, L, curX, curY, destX, destY
	MouseMove, curX, curY
}

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Autohotkey
06/11/2011 - AutoIt - 8 Replies
Hallu, elitepvpers! ichh habe gaanz kur ne frage, wo ich es echt nich raffe, habe schon sufu benutzt und gegoogelt, aber nix gefunden, außer die normale anleitung auf english, die ich iwie nich raffe; kann mir wer bei autoit in diesen"noob" script autohotkey einbauen, damit der bot wenn ich auf F7 klicke automatisch beenden! hier der "noob" script! while 1 sleep(500) mousemove(1191,109,0) sleep(200) mouseclick("right") sleep(200) mousemove(1235,186,0)
AutoHotKey Help
02/16/2010 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
I just started using ahk the other day to try and make a bot for the lab and everything is ok except that my char tends to chase monsters and end up away from the spawn. Just wondering if anyone could share some advice on how I could select or input a coord. within conquer so that my char would return to that spot periodically thus remaining more or less in one spot on the map. I've attached what I have so far. I tried to remedy the wandering by adding a down jump if no monsters are...
Autohotkey
07/15/2009 - Mabinogi - 15 Replies
Not something as a bot, but it can be used as a small one (like a fireworks spammer in events) Autohotkey is a free program you can use to make small .exe files, the scripting looks a lot like .vbs too :D (only one i know so far DX) as an example my fireworks spamming "bot": Loop { IfWinExist Mabinogi : Pioneers of Iria Winactivate
AutoHotKey Help
01/17/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hi, Im having trouble with making a background macro for a game called ConquerOnline, refer to this thread . If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
AutoHotKey Help?
12/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I have Read the "Help" File but still cant figure out how to make a macro that works on client 1 while playing on client 2. Any ideas or codes for this :confused: I'm working on a macro that heals/pots/sits/med/stig/dc/area to macro etc. Pretty much it will play the game for u :D