Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Whats The Best MMO?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Whats The Best MMO?

Hi I was wondering what is the best MMO? i have played runescape when i was littler and am playing conquer online right now. I was wondering what is the best mmo that doesnt make you pay lots of money to be decent (like conquer because to be good you need at least 200$ into your acc ive seen some people have 9000$ into theirs) and i dont want to pay that much for conquer when there is nothing really to the game. Im looking for a game that has doesnt have to have amazing graphix but has to have pvp and more to the game than running around and att monsters to lev up. It would be also nice if the monsters had each unique drops and things like that ( unlike conquer).

TKs

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellsdestroyer View Post
Hi I was wondering what is the best MMO? i have played runescape when i was littler and am playing conquer online right now. I was wondering what is the best mmo that doesnt make you pay lots of money to be decent (like conquer because to be good you need at least 200$ into your acc ive seen some people have 9000$ into theirs) and i dont want to pay that much for conquer when there is nothing really to the game. Im looking for a game that has doesnt have to have amazing graphix but has to have pvp and more to the game than running around and att monsters to lev up. It would be also nice if the monsters had each unique drops and things like that ( unlike conquer).

TKs
hi
Cabal and Metin2 are nice MMORPG.. but be careful, if you play metin2 you could get addicted !!
if you want some FPS (first person shooter) the best is Combat arms (EU/US) but War Rock is nice too