Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Please Make a Megaten bot please!!!

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Please Make a Megaten bot please!!!

ive been searching forever for a megaten training bot or farming bot if anyone can point me in the right direction i would appreciate it...

Old 11/15/2013, 13:35   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
Hack-related requests are prohibited. Please do not ask for the existence of a hack and don't request one - use the search function instead. A hack most probably does not exist, if you are not able to find it.
source:

#closed

Closed Thread

« Suche ein Spiel | Freestyle Street Basketball Online Hack »

Similar Threads
Megaten BOt
11/15/2013 - Foreign Games - 2 Replies
So iam making a expertise trainer to be use in Virtual battle in megaten i can do pretty much everything i can target the mobs and selectem but when the code must atack them it do nothing i dont know why if some one can help me thxs :D. IS aoutoit #include <ResFinder.au3> #include <Colors.au3> While 1 HotKeySet("{F1}", "Go")
Megaten bot
01/02/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
this might be able to help u make a bot using autoit so if you really want a bot that bad read this and use common sense and you might be able to make one PAY ATTENTION TO PIXEL DETECTION its the most important for your bot. i will not help you, use your brain "repost" originally posted by MERUxOMG for MS It is totally safe. I guarantee it. If you want to even run a bot, use this. But don’t blame me if you get banned. You need some common sense as to not bot in channel 1 perion…...
Megaten
10/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hello i need know if have bots of megaten and how use i seach for training bot of expertise in virtual battle thanks sorry for my poor english see ya
MegaTen
06/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
MegaTen is a FREE MMORPG made by Aeriagames. You can be either a warrior, mage or gunner and each has many different things they can decide to be better at. (For example Destruction Dash-mage and enchancer) You also have a demon with you that yuo convince to follow you. It will do anything you tell it to and you can even control it by just pressing "tab". You can then fusion two demons together to get a completely new one (and most likely alot better) acquiring skills from BOTH the previous...
MegaTen Help???
05/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I downloaded the client, as well as the patches, and it comes up with the error: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/Daguhter_moon074/fhdasuiovgueaber.jpg I have no idea what to do. Does someone feel like helping me?