Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TalesRunner SG [Official Server]

Discussion on TalesRunner SG [Official Server] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TalesRunner SG [Official Server]

Found this just the other day and figured I would post the link here for people to see and try it out.

The service/costumer support is pretty bad though but I figured for any one that want's to make some hacks for the game that might actually be a good thing cos apparently even hacker's don't get dealt with.

(The game does have weekly maintenance and monthly content update though)

So ya go crazy with it and break a leg for all I care.

Old 11/24/2013, 13:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
I agree with the topic creator. I saw lately a few hackers using speed hack somehow, probably through CheatEngine or Packeteditor but I have no idea how to do it either way so a coder would be appreciated. ^^