Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for competitive pvp games.

Discussion on Looking for competitive pvp games. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for competitive pvp games.

Hi, I'm Oderlods. I've been on ePvP for a long time but I'm not really active on it.
Well, I usually play League of Legends a lot, actually I'm silver 1, trying to get gold, but I'm starting to get a bit tired of it, so I want to play any other games.
I LOVE games which has some type of ranking, elo, divisions or whatever, I love competitive gaming and I'd like to play a competitive game with any type of ranking.
Thank you!
Old 11/02/2013, 19:45   #2

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
POKEMMO competitive pokemons
09/19/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
ok, as the topic says, im selling my competitive pokemons, why? cause i dont have time for that game anymore, and if i can recover soemthing from them, they are really good, exxeguttor, gengar, jolteon, espeon, umbreon, kingdra, houndoom, arcanine, good natures, good ivs and also some of them good hidden powers, i heard that te price of a poke is between 10 and 30 dls, so i want to sell them for a good offer, add me on skype, to talk about it, i just can talk after 7pm and before 11 pm from -6...
Travianist.com - Competitive Gameplay
07/21/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
http://www.upload2.us/files/Guest/1342894321-Travi anist.png Address: Travianist - Competitive GameplayTravianist
[v83] DynastyStory New! ll 27x5x5 ll Custom Stuff ll 24/7 ll Competitive ll No Lag!
07/15/2012 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
#removed
WTS Adena, competitive rates [BARTZ]
03/12/2012 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
19 USD / 100mill adena rate Please pm me here or email: msg_mindless87 AT hotmail DOT com
WTS Adena Bartz competitive rates
03/08/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Massive amount of adena in stock. Safe trading, never been banned, best competitive rates the more you buy. 30USD/100m (Better rates if you buy more) Contact: This forum PM, then I will give you my MSN/Facebook. Verified Paypal user.