Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Corrupt Celestia Luna staff

Discussion on Corrupt Celestia Luna staff within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Corrupt Celestia Luna staff

Greetings, for those that don't know who I am, I am Corpse ex owner of SGN Luna. Recently as some of you probably know celestia luna was recruiting new staff members 2 of the girls that was chosen to become future gms one had no prior experience at all the other was a flirt whore that was used to getting what she wants with her looks (mind you she posted pics of herself on forums on cam with one of the admins prior to getting hired ) and she is very judgemental of just about everyone that does not agree with her but because Gary McCorrupt and Brandon have a hard on for her so they skip around naked slapping each other in the ass with towels banning people for her without reason that she don't like which I will prove
(there was an applicant that applied for mod/gm that has been with CL for years and has been their private donation manager and was more qaulified than anyone his name is eli ign = AshKetchum they screwed him over poor guy)
Ok so lets get to the point here so because this new mod future gm named seraphyre she don't like me because I don't agree with her for the most part and she sucks as staff and is very judgemental of just about everyone and lets her personal opinions cloud her judgement she has complained to gms about me with no legit reason for me to be banned and they have banned me then the developer "Orange" unbans me and apologizes to me and tells me the reason I was banned was not legit. I am like its ok whatever a week later I am banned again I had done nothing to be banned again so I ask wtf is going on apparently Seraphyre complained to another gm she didn't like me now get this he bans me for the same reason I was banned and unbanned a week prior to this lol so I ask the developer whats going on ? she said shes sorry she wasn't here when this happened again I am unbanned and apologized to at this point in time I asked the dev if this could stop happening please I shouldn't be getting banned just because some flirt whore don't like me with no legit reason. she didn't respond so I assumed she would put an end to this.
Instantly after this Gary McCorrupt changes the rules just for me so next time he could ban me for nothing and make it stick lol. So after that a few weeks go by I had not done anything at all to be banned all Seraphyre come sinto game and is joking around with a player about licking his asshole (gross huh?) So i pm her on skype and I tell her she really shouldn't talk this way as staff in front of players she got mad at me and flips out I eventually blocked her but guess what a few days later they perm ban me on all accounts I ask brandon why he says i gave staff a hard time lol and also there sbeen reports from players which do not exist he tells me to ask Gary McCorrupt why (which I knew the real reason was because of him having a hard on for Seraphyre) so I asked him his response was the main reason is we don't like you lol then he later says he was being sarcastic when saying that after all that they did to me on this fucking server lol, I aslo asked for proof of players coming forward with reports or atleast what I did wrong and there was none given to me and for the sake of argument lets say i did get into a scuffle with a player they Perm ban all my accounts for that ? hell a real money traders don't even get banned that harshly The truth is Seraphyre don't like me she waved her little vag at them and they drool and do whatever she wants.
Have they done this to anyone else? I would like others to come forward and share any corrupt stories by the staff of celestia luna I am sure I am not the only one they have done this to by the looks of it they are used to doing this all the time.

P.S. watch for a new Luna server in January 2014 called Versa Luna my boy Icey will be running it but I will be helping him its gonna be the best for pvp can't wait .
Old 10/14/2013, 18:03   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
That's something common on private servers

Wouldn't waste too much time playing on them.