Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Looking MMO game suggestions

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking MMO game suggestions

Hi there, I'm looking to try new MMO's but I'm not a huge gamer. Could anyone suggest any games to try? I've looked on a few MMO sites but there isn't much detail of gameplay ect.

I'm female (not into too much sci-fi/fantasy stuff yet not too girly or anime), I currently play Scarlet Blade and Fallen Earth and did play CoH . I like games with a fair amount of customisation and fairly social and don't mind if it's download or browser

Any suggestions would be great, I'm willing to try a fair few. Thanks guys and gals

Old 09/28/2013, 20:46   #2

I personally play guildwars 2 it's kind of limiting on customisability but it's quite social

Old 09/28/2013, 20:58   #3

Received Thanks: 3,628
Try Silkroad Online, the next in the series (Silkroad 2) is coming out in open beta next month.
Old 09/28/2013, 21:10   #4

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,128

Use the collective-thread for searching a game.

#clrq
Closed Thread

Similar Threads
MMORPG - New Game Hosting Suggestions
05/13/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
-Hi- Note: We are new at this and request your help and support Me and my friend are planning to host Guild war 2 private server. However it will take some time since the server files are not yet public. In the mean time to get a good idea on hosting and managing a server we were planning to go ahead with some good mmorpg games which source code , server files, etc are easily available. We need your help for some good suggestions for which games to host.
DS Game suggestions for a 6-7 year old
01/12/2011 - Consoles - 3 Replies
So my nephew is a pretty young kid but loves his DS, except his dad keeps buying him some games that I would classify as shitty. I haven't picked up any new ds games in a while, so if anyone would have any suggestions as to what I can buy for the kid, it would be most helpful. Some info- He is on his way to beating Spirit Tracks. He was unable to get very far in DQIV, I'm guessing because of too much reading (or the weird regional accents of the characters). And I let him borrow my pokemon...
Looking for a new game!! suggestions please!
06/20/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 26 Replies
Hi guys, i just want another game , same requirements (computer is alright, but not the best) Something like WoW, is out of my computer requirements lol. Just need some suggestions. Dont say Eudemons OR Runescape. And maybe some private servers too. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=S.O.S' border='0' alt='S.O.S' /> EDIT: ALSO HAS TO BE FREEE!!!