Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[12SKY] Hacks\Pill Bot

Discussion on [12SKY] Hacks\Pill Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[12SKY] Hacks\Pill Bot

Hello,

I am looking for information on finding Bosses in twelvesky, Good zones for this, when is best to find them. Maybe if you know of zones that are not opened to the public. Or help to kill other bosses that I know of on a consistent basses.

For this information/help I will provide you with a copy of my GM Teleport hack, Witch switches on a flag in memory allowing you direct access to the /movezone command used to by portals to move you from zone to zone. You can simply type this command in the chat box followed by the zone ID and you are teleported there. The binary also includes an updated version of the AutoPot I released publicly.

The problem I am having is that I cannnot find any information on good bosses to hunt at level 105 for one thing(Besides HEO of course). I don't know all of the zones in the game. And the zone I have that has consistent 5 boss spawns, I cannot kill fast enough to make it worth my time. Takes 40-50Minute per boss and only yields only 5.5mil per kill and occasional rares.

Contact me for more details. If you can help me kill the bosses fast enough, or provide me sufficient information on finding bosses and zones that I don't know about already I will in turn provide you with a copy of my hack witch will be needed for you to access the zone witch contains the bosses you would help me kill. You need at least 110 lvl - M1 lvl character to survive however.
Old 09/13/2008, 03:11   #2

Hey

I can tell you where to find all kinds of things for 12 Sky just ask, and what kind of boss u looking for?( a quest boos and such or ones in beoho?)

and im currently 109 getting close to 110
Old 11/04/2008, 18:20   #3

i want some cheats i have started today
Old 07/21/2009, 08:11   #4

elite*gold: 50
i whant it