Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Annual Top Masterpiece Strike to Come

Discussion on Annual Top Masterpiece Strike to Come within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Annual Top Masterpiece Strike to Come

The game masterpiece in 2013 Death Speed: Crazy City has been stroke to come to you! You are FREE to enjoy it! Link if you can’t wait!

It is a vice city, evil smell floating in the air to bring suffocating repression. Are you willing to be buried here, or select to escape from the haze? Are you weary of those stereotyped farming operating games? Are you fed up with racing games which you have to avoid obstacles? Are you tired of those boring eliminating games? Don’t worry, we spent every minute to cheer you up! Death Speed: Vice City, a violent racing game, integrates shooting elements and experiences a real vice city. Excellence! Excitement! Vice! Let’s go! Drive chariots with guns loaded, gain momentum, and let wreckage chariots rolling in the dust. Are you --- ready?

You will lose yourselves in its features:
-Vivid player ability, entire 3D visual feast.
-Rich and varied scene elements, such as mines, barricades, broken bridges, cliffs, will give you unprecedented challenges!
-Exciting game rhythm with perfect sound effect and music, will bring you to the same shocking experience.
-Reinforcing system to build your perfect chariots.

You can download it from:

Closed Thread

Tags
action, adventure, android, fighting, racing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] LCGN 02 Masterpiece Royal
04/30/2013 - Last Chaos Trading - 12 Replies
hallu zusamm ich ck meine rüssi von ritter mit waffe lvl 185 Rüssi ( +20 alles ) Gesockelt mit 7er sockel :D liste der sockel die sich auf rüssi und waffe befinden
WTB Masterpiece set and wep for rogue +25 LC Generic 02
04/24/2013 - Last Chaos Trading - 3 Replies
Hello i am willing to buy a masterpiece set and wep +25 LC Generic 02 server for euros pm me or add me in skype - JohnMcknight28
[Buying] LCGN02 Masterpiece Schurkin
03/21/2013 - Last Chaos Trading - 2 Replies
Tag, suche ein Masterpiece Schurkin Set.. Ganz egal ob mit Plus oder mit Juwelen oder ohne. Zahlen tuhe ich mit Paysafecard. Gruß xyNN
Annual Pass
04/24/2012 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
If I buy 1 year (12 months) of game time from somebody, will I get Diablo III? I asked a seller and the person said trades were done in a month at a time, would that still count as an annual pass or not? I don't want to buy a year unless I get Diablo III with it. My other question is to be eligible you must have had a battle.net account with World of Warcraft license in good standing on or before March 13, 2012. How do I check when it was actually made? I went to account history and saw my...
WoW Annual Pass (35€)-Ebay
04/17/2012 - World of Warcraft - 39 Replies
Hallo, ich bin auf ebay eben auf diesen Artikel gestoßen: WoW 12 Monate Spielzeit Account GT Gametime GTC + Jahrespass Extras/X53 Rakete! | eBay Falls der link nicht funktioniert oder gesperrt wird weil er gegen irgendwelche Regeln verstößt: Es handelt sich um 12 Monate Spielzeit und alle damit einhergehenden Bonus-Features: Diablo3, Das Flugmount und Betazugang. Der Preis ist wie in der Überschrift beschrieben 34.99, wenn man Spielzeit direkt bei Blizzard erwirbt (6Monate x 2) um die...