Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] AutoPot -Bot

Discussion on [Request] AutoPot -Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] AutoPot -Bot

First I want to say a big !!

Hi,
Currently I am playing a private mu server. (a private server of the original Global MU)
They are one of the best voted "xtremetop100.com" website.
The problem is that most of them have a big mouth.
One of them using hack and he send me a video that he hacked.
But he did not show me the name or the progrom either.
So I am asking around the best hacks forum on the earth.
I would really appreciate it if you can give me a link or show me how it works.
Also I google abit and found out that we can use "Macros".
I tryed the Mu Macro but it does not work.
Maybe it is a program.
I thank everyone already for a post or a great work.

-w8

I am also searching for a vote bot for the website "xtremetop100.com".
You can only vote 1 time per 12 hours and the check the IP.
I changed my IP already but they still dont give a vote.
Is there anything how I can vote twice or more ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Request: Autopot
03/10/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Can someone make an Auto-pot hack? Preferably one where you don't have to place the pots on the skill bar. Thanks.
[Request] swSRO OX autopot
08/22/2009 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey, since im 95 lvl and there are many others players 95+ Rocky mobs are blue so we dont get any xp and all spots a crowded. So i think it would be awesome if some1 would create a camel (ox) autopot. So we could leave autopreser with 3 or 4 or 5 stars trade somewhere and it would be faster lvling then on rockys. But now whe cant leave "bot" when ox dyes in 2nd or 3rd spawn. What do you think? If there is already created autopot for ox then sry and pls post link here ^^ BTW pet autopot doesnt...
[Request]Autopot
08/12/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
can someone post a >>>WORKING<<< autopot for swsro, which works when sro is minimized http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-explo its-hacks-bots-guides/293165-ecsro-autopot-incl-un iversal-pills.html - doesnt work http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-explo its-hacks-bots-guides/278368-sun-world-sro-autopot .html - doesnt work i get an error http://i30.tinypic.com/2n1ux61.jpg
[REQUEST] SunSRO pet autopot
07/30/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Titel says all. i searched and found a few, but they weren't working. all were made for an older version of swsro, or maybe i was doing something wrong ^^ however, could somebody show me a working autopot for my just-bought penguin?
[Request] AutoPot -Bot
07/09/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
First I want to say a big !! Hi, Currently I am playing a private mu server. (a private server of the original Global MU) They are one of the best voted "xtremetop100.com" website. The problem is that most of them have a big mouth. One of them using hack and he send me a video that he hacked. But he did not show me the name or the progrom either. So I am asking around the best hacks forum on the earth. I would really appreciate it if you can give me a link or show me how it works.