Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Megaten Multiclient

Discussion on [REQUEST] Megaten Multiclient within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Megaten Multiclient

Hello is there anybody that can get a working multiclient with 1.229U for megaten? thanks if you reply with it. I found one but it never got updated and it wasa rally good one. Please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Shin Megami Tensei Online(Megaten) Plasma Farming Bot
12/21/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
I was wondering if anyone could make a Plasma Farming Bot, as I believe this bot is probably the most wanted/useful in the game. So my request is a Plasma Farming Bot,if possible for Nakano area. I searched the forums, and was only able to find a multiclient hack and a expertise training bot, but that was in the news section, so I thought it would be more appropriate to post here.
[Request] SHin Megami Tensei ( Megaten ) Bot/Hack
10/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
i was wondering if there is a auto kill or hack to work for megaten?? Maybe a source editor if there is one??!?!
Megaten
10/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hello i need know if have bots of megaten and how use i seach for training bot of expertise in virtual battle thanks sorry for my poor english see ya
MegaTen
06/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
MegaTen is a FREE MMORPG made by Aeriagames. You can be either a warrior, mage or gunner and each has many different things they can decide to be better at. (For example Destruction Dash-mage and enchancer) You also have a demon with you that yuo convince to follow you. It will do anything you tell it to and you can even control it by just pressing "tab". You can then fusion two demons together to get a completely new one (and most likely alot better) acquiring skills from BOTH the previous...
MegaTen Help???
05/16/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
I downloaded the client, as well as the patches, and it comes up with the error: http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa135/Daguhter _moon074/fhdasuiovgueaber.jpg I have no idea what to do. Does someone feel like helping me?