Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So... Hackshield bypass stuff..

Discussion on So... Hackshield bypass stuff.. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
So... Hackshield bypass stuff..

What's with all the rage about people wanting HS bypasses...

What for exactly?

Permanent HS bypasses are easy to make as long as you keep them PRIVATE.. and I just so happen to be able to make them..
Old 06/12/2009, 07:50   #2

nice! i think the main problem is that the people who knew how to do it left and didnt really train anyone to take over.

As far as i know the main thing people want to use it for is cheat engine and speed of the game. Hacksheild is pretty effective in cutting out most of those people.

I know the basic ideas and theory behind it but havent really got the time to learn without guidance.

They have to be kept private because if they're publically posted then Gravity also learns how to fix it - thats what happened with M4dr4t and his bypass method.

Anyways jM3 if you wanted to take on the role of being my jedi master shoot me a pm
Old 06/12/2009, 08:19   #3

Hmm... sounds like I could sell them...

Sure, I can't keep people from releasing what they buy but they should know that making a private bypass public means it'll get patched, suppose that's good for me if other people buy since it keeps business going
Old 06/13/2009, 05:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jM3 View Post
What for exactly?
totally agree with you,
what ppl need this bypass for, for jacid's bot - which is maybe useful for low lvls,
for speedhack with CE- u can make one easily with modifying PhysicsReq.dll

for what else ?

considering that there is a working solution to hs bypassing posted in numerous posts.

BTW jM3, whre is ur bot, which u announced long time ago and never released a working beta?
Old 06/13/2009, 07:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama11 View Post
totally agree with you,
what ppl need this bypass for, for jacid's bot - which is maybe useful for low lvls,
for speedhack with CE- u can make one easily with modifying PhysicsReq.dll

for what else ?

considering that there is a working solution to hs bypassing posted in numerous posts.

BTW jM3, whre is ur bot, which u announced long time ago and never released a working beta?
It did work.. but we're working out the HS auth packets now (if you can't respond to them, the bot just stops doing anything at all).
Old 06/13/2009, 10:55   #6

you could sell it if you wanted to - theres enough interest here to have some buyers - and all the older posts generate enough hits to this website from search engines.
Go for it if you want
Old 06/13/2009, 14:00   #7

-.- spend mony for an bypass...i think not manny people do this. and manny hits on the posts are from the same peoples look at rastaman or on me we show every das on this forum and look for an working bypass for free<<
Old 06/13/2009, 17:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC-man View Post
-.- spend mony for an bypass...i think not manny people do this. and manny hits on the posts are from the same peoples look at rastaman or on me we show every das on this forum and look for an working bypass for free<<
"free" bypasses usually break at every update.

Also, a permanent generic bypass would bypass for ALL games, and could be made to bypass both HS AND GG. That is, until someone leaks it and it gets detected by GG/HS...
Old 06/14/2009, 16:35   #9

yes i know...pm me if you have a bypass

btw i have usefule links to create a bypass but i have no skills in c++
Old 06/22/2009, 14:42   #10

i am intrested to buy permanent hs/gg bypass, if anny availeble pls pmme and we can work it out