Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sto Bot / AFK

Discussion on sto Bot / AFK within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sto Bot / AFK

Well since the other thread got closed to people flaming each other lets keep this one nice okay?

Any progress on the AFK sto bot thingy?

Also I have an idea for a sto bot(i'm a little new to this thing so I don't know if its even possible), a bot that auto queues you for PvP missions then simple auto fires when someone gets close then after the match is over it repeats. Most of the time you wont even stand a chance in killing someone but you will get the points for being active and people won't think your a bot!
Old 02/15/2010, 03:02   #2

Another idea is the defend sector block missions. You can fly to a corner of the map and let the other people kill stuff and after 3 rounds get the mission again. Someway to automate it would be nice.

I have been instance jumping to complete the missions fast but I am on the alpha-centauri one and the spawn point is really bad when the timer is on count down.
Old 02/15/2010, 03:21   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by neum View Post
Another idea is the defend sector block missions. You can fly to a corner of the map and let the other people kill stuff and after 3 rounds get the mission again. Someway to automate it would be nice.

I have been instance jumping to complete the missions fast but I am on the alpha-centauri one and the spawn point is really bad when the timer is on count down.
Thats also a good idea, i was just thinking PvP because i've tested that you don't have to do anything to get the points at the end of the match but if you have tested it when sector block missions that will work to.

Hopefully someone that knows anything about AutoIt or some type of program will see this to help us out. Would be awesome to get something going/working this early on to get a head of the game.
Old 02/16/2010, 08:55   #4

well i tryed that on many enemies spawn points now
forget it^^
u jump in.. u get burned.. thats it^^
STO need some kind of spawn protection .....
cant be that rnadom ships with 20+ lvl above tha player camp the spawn point
Old 02/17/2010, 21:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuly View Post
well i tryed that on many enemies spawn points now
forget it^^
u jump in.. u get burned.. thats it^^
STO need some kind of spawn protection .....
cant be that rnadom ships with 20+ lvl above tha player camp the spawn point
and when you mouse click on that point where the "respawnpoint"button is? i cant do a bot,but i think it is easy that the a bot klick every 1min on that point to respawn oO
Old 02/17/2010, 23:10   #6

To stop AFk
is easy you can use use easy macro recorder to send mouse clicks with game in window mode , u can have it accelerate and decelerate or whatever you want .. i do it all the time
Old 02/17/2010, 23:14   #7

and you can also use easy macro recorder in a very inefficient way to Auto Que, Auto attack ect ect .. its what i use till people make real bots... lol .. but im sure you can use auto it to maybe make a more in dept one .. maybe a memory bot by reading pixels or whatever i just havent gotten into it because i enjoy playing the game for the most part
Old 06/17/2013, 16:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadeous View Post
To stop AFk
is easy you can use use easy macro recorder to send mouse clicks with game in window mode , u can have it accelerate and decelerate or whatever you want .. i do it all the time
you can do that with an simple Autoklicker too. mine clicks menue on/off all 2 min, so i doesn't go afk
Old 06/17/2013, 16:49   #9

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 2,733
Quote:
Originally Posted by McTabler69 View Post
you can do that with an simple Autoklicker too. mine clicks menue on/off all 2 min, so i doesn't go afk
Look at the date of this thread:

Pushing outdated threads is not allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by board rules
doubleposting, or pushing up really old topics is not allowed and ends up in an infraction / a warning
reference:

Best regards,
PyRoLeX
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2013, 20:07   #10

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyRoLeX View Post
Look at the date of this thread:

Pushing outdated threads is not allowed.

reference:

Best regards,
PyRoLeX
#Closed
Closed Thread