Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need suggestions[disccusion]

Discussion on need suggestions[disccusion] within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,093
need suggestions[disccusion]

im thinking of creating a bot for an mmorpg that has no bot.
bot would be memory bot btw.

anyone who knows an mmorpg that there is no bot for.. post here .
i will take a pick on which mmorpg il code the bot.
Old 05/17/2013, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Almost any famous game has a bot already.

I think these MMORPGs have non:
  • Scarlet Blade
  • Dragon Nest EU
  • Path of Exile
  • RaiderZ
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2013, 13:28   #3

whats the official websiteof scarlet blade for eu server? its hard these days to get eu servers ...
Old 05/18/2013, 13:37   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
whats the official websiteof scarlet blade for eu server? its hard these days to get eu servers ...

There actually is just one "global" server because the Korean version is called Queen's Blade.
Old 05/18/2013, 16:32   #5

owrite , thnx

now just having problems with cheat engine on this game... since im not a mastermind on c.e. ... barelyever use that thing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suggestions and Polls Thread. Post your suggestions and polls here
02/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello everybody For sometime the users of this section(s) have complained about several aspects of the SRO section. This includes the Foreign, Private and International Sub-Sections Due to this, i have this new thread for adding the new polls and suggestions posted on Polls and Suggestions In that section, you are open to ask for features for the sections/forum Of course, you are not going to ask for impossibles like giving certain features that are restricted for the Staff members ...
I need ur help & suggestions :)
09/27/2012 - Need for Speed World - 5 Replies
Ok, i got few new cars: Lambo Sesto, Zonda Cinque, Mclaren MP4-12C, Lambo Raventon n Koenigsegg CCX. So, i would like to hear from you suggestions about which car or what to do so i will get nice looking cars, with all of this spoilers and body kits. Of course i will use Art Money for that, and DT Freeze so plz dont tell me to go to After Market Shop :D "Thank you for your cooperation" (the Fifth Element)
need some suggestions .
04/10/2011 - Kal Online - 9 Replies
hello elite members :) i have a gob 77 but with g55 stuff g59 imp bow and i`m asking where is the best places that i can gain from it money ... i leave kal many times and i dont remember exactly so any suggestion is accepted .. greeting gedgad
Suggestions?
03/10/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
So I'm back to Silkroad.. And I was looking for a fun, active, strong build, which won't have problems with botting.. I'm up for any build as long as it ain't Euro int. (: Leave suggestions!
I need suggestions for my web
02/21/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
I am creating a website for conquer to release, i was wondering if anyone has any ideas for it. Such as what things to put into the control panel for admins/gms etc.