Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

12 SKY 2 (EU) VIP HACKS

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 12 SKY 2 (EU) VIP HACKS

Yes, i will be releasign vip hacks for TwelveSky 2 mayn, including many things such and Attk speed, Luck hack, AOE bot, AutoPot, Click to Teleport.And more i am only wasting my time to compile and put this "Hack Pack" into a usable GUI interface for you guyd to pay for and use simply because i need money. And sadly it brings me to another point i will only be selling 5 "12sky2VIP" hacks, for $10 each, considering all i need is 50 more dollars. so if your intrested post your Email addres here, or reply and i will chose 5 ppl (if their is more than 5) to sell the '12sky2VIP" hack to. remember its $10 each, and also it is IP restricted, so only those who pay for it get to use it.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
He-Man

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,216
join date May 09, 1 post

SOUNDS LIKE A SCAMM

reported

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
join date May 09, 1 post

SOUNDS LIKE A SCAMM

reported

Scam, no WTF i just need money to buy a new COMP. Screen
and i provide the program before you pay, Duh dont just run around yealling scam, kinda like a noob running around calling hacker because somebody out leveled him, "OFFER STILL ON THE TABEL FOR VIP TS2 HACKS"
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 3,450
it called: table .. not tabel .. i think so .. and btw. a ip registered hack? you know that with every time you reconnect to the inet you will get a new ip? ..

So i think give us a proof that your "VIP HACK" are real, make a movie or something (no screenshots pls.) with your hack working.

Thanks

Old   #5

*cries* hurt my felling correcting my grammer, and a video sounds fair, but i will only do a video of a few of the hack, for their are alot. and i did the ip thingy s othat people cant share them, so ppl wont just pay for one and spread around, BTW to add to your info, your STATIC ip changes every time you restart and ETC, but your EXTERNAL ip stays the same, i know this, and you can google this, but i just need about 75-80$ to buy a new FKIN computer scrren mines is cracked, so once i hit that number, i will discontinue.
BTW- i will be uploading a video tommorrow, in the mean time if you guys are even intrested please post hear, and i understand SuI2k, i am a new guys just all of a sudden sayying buy VIP hacks from me, all i can use to back me up is my happy customers, and the vid i will be uploading,
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12SKY2VIP View Post
*cries* hurt my felling correcting my grammer, and a video sounds fair, but i will only do a video of a few of the hack, for their are alot. and i did the ip thingy s othat people cant share them, so ppl wont just pay for one and spread around, BTW to add to your info, your STATIC ip changes every time you restart and ETC, but your EXTERNAL ip stays the same, i know this, and you can google this, but i just need about 75-80$ to buy a new FKIN computer scrren mines is cracked, so once i hit that number, i will discontinue.
BTW- i will be uploading a video tommorrow, in the mean time if you guys are even intrested please post hear, and i understand SuI2k, i am a new guys just all of a sudden sayying buy VIP hacks from me, all i can use to back me up is my happy customers, and the vid i will be uploading,
First of all, you can't compare external ip to static ip since its not the samething, external ip is your general ip that other poeple see and static ip is a kind of ip, static ip won't change but dynamic ip is another kind of ip that change sometime depending of your ISP msot of them change each time you restart your modem, i don't see how a guys like you who don't have any general knowledge about IP could have made such a protection.

And here at elitepvpers we release hack we don't ask for money for our hacks, and for MAYN attack speed hack is patched there is still some advanced way of doing it but i doubt you did such a hack, it goes same for Luck hack and all the other hack you said are really easy to do and have already been released...
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfear View Post
First of all, you can't compare external ip to static ip since its not the samething, external ip is your general ip that other poeple see and static ip is a kind of ip, static ip won't change but dynamic ip is another kind of ip that change sometime depending of your ISP msot of them change each time you restart your modem, i don't see how a guys like you who don't have any general knowledge about IP could have made such a protection.

And here at elitepvpers we release hack we don't ask for money for our hacks, and for MAYN attack speed hack is patched there is still some advanced way of doing it but i doubt you did such a hack, it goes same for Luck hack and all the other hack you said are really easy to do and have already been released...
OMG why is making $80 so Fking hard, and by the way ok so i got the two mixed up, biggy. and BTW i know what im doing, you are probably so inferior that you dont even know that the Speed Hack for Twelve Sky 2 is so Easy that, if anything i should be calling you the low Elite hacker, and also i have a high account on this forums, i chose not to use it SINCE i dont want for people to know who i am, Luck hack. Simple. actually im surprised a person talking so highly for he rest of this forums doesent know such a simple thing. Talk before you think, Why do you do this. All i need is $80, (well now 50) to Buy a FKin laptop screen and people like you ruin it by saying false accusation, before talking, i really dont even want to sel it anymore, BUT to prove People like you WRONG have one of the MODS on ElitePVPers, that play Twelve Sky 2 to post here and i will send it to them for free, (after i LEARN how to ip restrict programs) and then i will discontinue it just to show people like you that some time you need to try something before you talk.

THis was not a flame since i was kinda expecting stuff like this, since i am a new account posting VIP TwelveSky2 Hacks. (O AND BTW AFTER I GOT $80 I WAS GOING TO RELEASE ALL MY HACKS FOR FREE STILL PLANNING ON THAT)
Old   #8

elite*gold: 20
How about less talking and more action? ( You "uploading" video will do )

ps: Master and I play 12sky2
Old   #9
He-Man

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,216
then show me ur work....

And even if u really have that hacks why dont u try to sell it in The black market? That would be the right section for it. In this one we dont need ppl to show of what they may can do, we discuss and try to make working hacks/cheats together. Abīnd we already found out some things in teamwork. Thats the way how it should go on the board.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

elite*gold: 20
yea im agree with u master..^^
Old   #11

hmm, true. hay master what is your Yahoo, or MSN , or other. so i can send it to you over that, and just fk the ip restriction, i have not figured/searched it up, but i trust since your mods you wont release, it, BTW i only need $30 now, hahaha. and i sadly cant post in black market because of post count i think, or i could be wrong. Remember i created a new account for secretsy
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastershouter View Post
Abīnd we already found out some things in teamwork. Thats the way how it should go on the board.

Agreed t just need a new laptop screen, playing games with a cracked laptop screen Is not fun, hahaha i would love to help after wards, i just saw this as a quick opportunity to get some cash, and i gave the hack to one of you member, (been here for five years) he will also vouce for me.
Old   #13

yo guys....i am one of the testers of these hacks and i will tell you that everyone of these hacks do work...

the speed hack what this is what it looks like this

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

when it is activated the f1 turns red and if anyone does get this... i wouldnt go past 100 b/c even 100 is fast 200 is way to fast :P

but i will say these hacks do work...and i know i dont know much karma around here but i have been a member for a pretty long time...even though i dont post much i have no reason to lie....but i just wanted to tell you guys this does work and i use it and bought it.........
Old   #14

sorry bro i thought i been here for 5 years :P only been 3 :P but i know i was here way back when conquer was conquer 1.0 :P
Old   #15

hhah yes, i will add a better GUI (for all who were wondering)

Closed Thread