Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with QuickBMS

Discussion on Help with QuickBMS within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help with QuickBMS

Hi, I don't know much about the cheat/hack/bot so I just ask for help or inforrmations. And sorry if if I don't post in the right section of the forum.

Ok so, I unpack the files of Grand Fantasia Online (pkg.idx) but I don't know how to use these files.
I knew someone who could get any object of the game with that, he explained to me that if I wanted to do the same I should extract the file with QuickBMS pkg.idx. I haven't been in contact with this guy so I stayed block with these files.

If someone can explain me what i can do with theses files, please help me..

-English/German isn't my native language so sorry for english mistake ^^-