Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Fantasy tennis damage hack link?

Closed Thread
 
Old   #136
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
......



xXxSeXxXx is offline  
Old   #137
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
och man leute sagt doch mal was man machen muss wenn da steht "spielfeld konnte nicht intialisiert werden" würde nämlich zu gerne diese divinity gachas haben......
oder jemand spielt mit mir xD
heiße ig Tic0
danke an alle die was sinnvolles posten


Möppelman77 is offline  
Old   #138
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 480
Received Thanks: 20
der hack ist schon lange gefixt worden glaube das komm weill es giebst neue maps in FT glaube des wegen geht das net bei mir geht das auch net also ich kann mit die spielen^^
Seora10 is offline  
Old   #139
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
schade.....


Möppelman77 is offline  
Old   #140
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
The faster way to use some hacks is using Cheat Engine, but you need to know how to find codes to change values. Someone know how to do that for a good hack to kill hellblood?
Just like that vid:

or damage like this one:


If you know how to do something like that, please teach us.
dextroy is offline  
Old   #141
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 186
Received Thanks: 9
Some one knows, but no one say some ...
Aguni is offline  
Old   #142
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 402
Received Thanks: 214
Leute wenn ihr Hacken wollt der AFGH (oder so) Loader geht nicht mehr.Ihr musst Cheat Engine 5.5 machen(Syns) QS hack uset das auch ,dieser Al der HellBlood killt auch.
1)Downloadet euch Cheat Engine 5.5
2)Downloadet euch Bypass
3)Öffnet Bypass und CE 5.5(Im bypass muss oben stehen : FT_Client.exe und unten Bypass.dll)
4)Öffnet FT 2
5)Nach dem ihr FT gestartet habt geht CE 5.5 aus
6)Loggt euch ein
7)Nach dem einloggen startet ihr nochmal Bypass und Cheat Engine
8)Cheat Engine geht nun.
9)Den Rest müsstet ihr wissen ;P
10) HF and GL!
11)Bei hilfe zu mir aber kein geflemme^^



(Bei S4 zu hacken..usw. ist einfacher-macht auch mehr Spaß!)
_S4_Player_ is offline  
Old   #143
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
When u do stat hack, your character doesn't exist right? It's impossible to join/create clubs, or to add people.
Liruk is offline  
Old   #144
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liruk View Post
When u do stat hack, your character doesn't exist right? It's impossible to join/create clubs, or to add people.
Yes, btw that's the only hack that worked with me, do u know any other?
The only thing i discovered with CE
Please, someone that know something about CE please teach us =/

Edit: Do you know if the stat hack character can send items?
dextroy is offline  
Old   #145
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 0
I don't know any other hacks unfortunately, otherwise I wouldn't be using stat hack ^^
Liruk is offline  
Old   #146
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _S4_Player_ View Post
Leute wenn ihr Hacken wollt der AFGH (oder so) Loader geht nicht mehr.Ihr musst Cheat Engine 5.5 machen(Syns) QS hack uset das auch ,dieser Al der HellBlood killt auch.
1)Downloadet euch Cheat Engine 5.5
2)Downloadet euch Bypass
3)Öffnet Bypass und CE 5.5(Im bypass muss oben stehen : FT_Client.exe und unten Bypass.dll)
4)Öffnet FT 2
5)Nach dem ihr FT gestartet habt geht CE 5.5 aus
6)Loggt euch ein
7)Nach dem einloggen startet ihr nochmal Bypass und Cheat Engine
8)Cheat Engine geht nun.
9)Den Rest müsstet ihr wissen ;P
10) HF and GL!
11)Bei hilfe zu mir aber kein geflemme^^



(Bei S4 zu hacken..usw. ist einfacher-macht auch mehr Spaß!)
I translated what u said and that wasn't a big help, what we need to know is HOW to create an useful hack with CE 5.5
dextroy is offline  
Old   #147
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liruk View Post
I don't know any other hacks unfortunately, otherwise I wouldn't be using stat hack ^^
Do you know everything about CE or just a few things just like me?
I've been trying to make something but had 0 luck =/
dextroy is offline  
Old   #148
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
one ppl that have idea how it is... please explain 1 for 1 pleas
xskebix is offline  
Old   #149
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xskebix View Post
one ppl that have idea how it is... please explain 1 for 1 pleas
You need to use Cheat Engine 5.5
Google it and u'll find, then u need to find a way to bypass the hackshield
if i'm not wrong someone posted it here Alastor i think
After Bypass u'll open FT on the CheatEngine
Then u need to find the codes to exchange values and make few hacks works.
But i dont know how to find a useful hack, if i knew i'd tell you.
dextroy is offline  
Old   #150
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dextroy View Post
You need to use Cheat Engine 5.5
Google it and u'll find, then u need to find a way to bypass the hackshield
if i'm not wrong someone posted it here Alastor i think
After Bypass u'll open FT on the CheatEngine
Then u need to find the codes to exchange values and make few hacks works.
But i dont know how to find a useful hack, if i knew i'd tell you.
ok i undertand but i try bypass and = the CE 5.5 crash and close...


xskebix is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:41.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.