Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ShijieGame Fruad , my thought/comments

Discussion on ShijieGame Fruad , my thought/comments within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ShijieGame Fruad , my thought/comments

!!! I just want to say Menoz you were the best!!! Best staff of all others. Maddie was just a pure stubborned guy he said he likes having fun that is a **** lie. He always has to ruin the fun. For example, pretend Im talking to menoz about someone scamming me and im very upset and menoz knows im very upset and i say a naughty word in my sentence. Menoz wouldn't be like "Please dont use that language with me last warning" unlike Maddie "Please dont use that language with me last warning, carry on". Like really? Are you kidding me? Do you think i care what language im using if someone just scammed me? Menozs the best . Like I said Menoz ur the best. Maddie just go to hell I dont care lol. Ok, I really made this Thread because I just want to thank Menoz so much for what he has done to make this server unrestistable to play and donate. Without you Shijie would of failed "her" Fraud , and Shijie, Julian Millers, I have a 2 words for you, selfish *******. (Sorry for the offences but like i mean cmon its all True and makes sence why i have the feel to say this stuff) PS:Im bad at typing so dont mind my thread mess :P also, Menoz even if you shot me in the head I will still see you as the BEST