Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Akaneiro: Demon Hunters

Discussion on Akaneiro: Demon Hunters within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters

Official Site

Description
A free to play ARPG with classic design sense meets fast-paced action, inspired by Japanese themes and the Red Riding Hood tale.
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters is a dark fantasy, free-to-play multiplayer online browser-based video game that American McGee's company Spicy Horse is developing for release in 2012. Whereas McGee's earlier games, American McGee's Alice and Alice: Madness Returns, draw heavily from Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland, Akaneiro: Demon Hunters adapts the Little Red Riding Hood fairytale, throwing her into the setting of feudal Japan.

BETA ON

Gameplay
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Demon-Gaming|Demon-Co The Cradle of Hell
12/27/2012 - CO2 PServer Archive - 7 Replies
Welcome Guys i would like to introduce you the Demon-Gaming community -Honor Arena/Point System -New PVP System Kill players win Points and Gain Exp -Page with the Rank of higher Killer :). -2x CPS Potion with Demon-Points. -You can Gain Demon-Points By Killing other Players -High Exp Rate -FREE +12 ITEMS As Start Pack -Automated CPS Drop System -135 Weapons And Gears
Selling 100 Demon BM and 93 Demon Sin Account (Sanctuary)
04/05/2012 - Perfect World Trading - 0 Replies
Bm is level 100 and has bound TT99 HA Wrist and Boots (3 soc with immac citrines +3), Lunar Glade Cape (account stashable), Demon Golden Aura of the Bell, Demon Marrows, and Demon Cyclone Heel. Comes with used Mana and HP charms. Stats are as follows: Str 284, Mag 5, Dex 190, Vit 36. Sin is only level 93, but has over 200k rep if interested in r8 for it. It also has gold TT90 LA bracers and Lunar Cape since account has a stash. Prefer real money as I'm quitting, but coin offers are...
[WTS] Heavenly Demon - Blood Demon FC3
05/09/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Pretty self explanatory title. I'm selling HD Warrior FC3 character. I will exchange cheap.(Preferably in game currency) PM me any offers because I don't really know the going rate for account and I'll take into consideration and reply. Once you message me I will provide you with any information on the character you request. Thank you!
OLD-IF, Hunters only!
04/01/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Hi, Gilt nur für Jäger. Stellt euch vor die Türe die nach alt - if führt. (Im Saal vom Chef in if, direkt links) Pet auspacken. und gegen die Tür laufen! Mit dem richtigen Timing klickt ihr in der Petbar auf bleiben.