Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Commentary Partner

Discussion on LF Commentary Partner within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 77/2/12
Exclamation LF Commentary Partner

Hello i'm here today because we're looking for a gamer with good english grammer and nice PC and microphone with a lot of free time to join our gaming Channel

@YT :

We're currently avaible only in Serbian Language,So we need English Gamers in our team to!

My Contact Is:
Skype - rexxona95
Old 01/05/2013, 17:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice man good luck finding players
Old 01/05/2013, 18:30   #3

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 77/2/12
Thanks !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My first Archlord commentary !
07/26/2012 - Archlord - 22 Replies
My first video is up , if you want i'd like some feedback :D If you don't want to miss a future video , please subscribe :D ! Rizqah Commentaries & More ! - YouTube
37:1 Commentary
12/29/2011 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies
schaut mal bitte mein Commentary an und bewertet es :) danke ;) Call of Duty MW3 Seatown Drop Zone Commentary von ReVoLuTioN - YouTube
PvP commentary
04/19/2011 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Hey guys, I have recently created a youtube channel on which I want to commentate pvp. Basicly I am posting here to ask you guys for vids of pvp. I am of lowish lvl and there is only so much pvp available so I ask you if you could send vids of pvp to [email protected] so I may commentate them and put them up on the chennel which is silreth9d. I will give credit where it is due. Tell me what you think! Silreth