Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Armour Crafting Guide

Discussion on Armour Crafting Guide within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Armour Crafting Guide

Armour Crafting.

Skill Level - craftable armour
01-24 Chainmail
25-49 Banded mail
50-74 Scalemail
75-99 Plate and Trueforge
100 is Mastery Unlock

Levelling to 25.

Get wood, you need 100 timber about to make 40 wood.
Do your quests to get tools.
If you don't have 40 leather off the goblins buy 10-20 for 40-80g off the merchent.
Now go make 40 shields.

Levelling to 50

Getting to 50 needs considerable amounts of iron wood and leather and gold. 10g 1 ingot wood and leather. Make 200 of them (am assuming 200 shields), and you have 50 skill.
Also to speed things up... when do your quests, mark metal nodes with /annontation_add metal. This why you wont waste time finding the next node.
When mining in an dangerous area, never mine past half stamina. Take 2-3 swings and look around. DO NOT GET TUNNEL VISION ON THE NODE.

These tips will help you get to 50 and to scale in armorsmithing quickly.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Crafting type C/D armor guide
07/26/2013 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 10 Replies
Crafting Type C/D Armors Credits to Vyrien i just copy paste it here for debriefing When all warriors have reached their peak, the slightest difference could be the cause of victory or defeat. The three races have not only allowed the use of previously forbidden weapons, from relics to nuclear missiles, but have also discovered new ways to protect themselves. No longer content with simply crafting masterwork, “Intense” armor and upgrading them with talics refined from halostone ore, they...
Crafting guide!
08/19/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Before you start with crafting you should know a few things. First off, if you think you can actually make money with crafting then don't even bother with it. You'd need a lot of luck and even then, you probably wouldn't make any noticeable profit. (At least on lower levels) Crafting was hard even before Ep2 but now, with 2 slotted drops as rare as an rw3, it's almost impossible. Not to mention the super low success rate.... Anyway, if spending millions of alz and getting nothing in return is...
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak.
06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides: http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145 Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)? A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself. Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work. A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif
Crafting guide
08/21/2007 - Runescape - 1 Replies
I found this guide very useful so here it is Credit runehq!!! Rune Headquarters :.:.: Your unfair Runescape advantage Making Pottery Pottery making is a great way to begin crafting because it gives a nice amount of experience and it's fairly straightforward. Its main purpose is to help you with cooking, since the things you make with it are used to hold ingredients. Getting Started