Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Shin Megami Tensei Online(Megaten) Plasma Farming Bot

Discussion on [Request]Shin Megami Tensei Online(Megaten) Plasma Farming Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Shin Megami Tensei Online(Megaten) Plasma Farming Bot

I was wondering if anyone could make a Plasma Farming Bot, as I believe this bot is probably the most wanted/useful in the game.
So my request is a Plasma Farming Bot,if possible for Nakano area.
I searched the forums, and was only able to find a multiclient hack and a expertise training bot, but that was in the news section, so I thought it would be more appropriate to post here.
Old 07/18/2009, 14:11   #2

if there is a plasma farming bot could anybody send the link or something like that?
Old 07/20/2009, 23:59   #3

im also looking for bots
Old 07/24/2009, 19:11   #4

Yo would be nice if some of the pro-hackers could try to do one bot. I am not sure if CE is working with it.
Old 02/14/2010, 06:23   #5

a bot would nice?
Old 03/05/2011, 11:07   #6

i want bot
Old 12/21/2012, 15:09   #7

me too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online Item Duplicating Hack Request
02/07/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hi, I would just like to know if anyone knows how to duplicate items in Megaten online, or if it is even possible to hack this game. Please help...
[Request] Shin Megami Tensei Imagine Online Modding!!
07/08/2011 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Okay well i've been wanting to mod this game since i started playing it, not to hack and get easy gold or anything or inf hp, but to switch NIF files to client side my character Say if i wanted a Zero sword in place of my Kotetsu II i'd switch the files! Now it IS hard to determine what the files are, because Aeria GM's named them a certain way that only they'd know, but i have a NIF viewer program! u can find them on warez I viewed the files, and switched the names just like you...
Shin Megami Tensei " Megaten "
02/12/2011 - User Submitted News - 30 Replies
Hallo Kinder, Megaten ist ein neues mmorpg welches stark an Digimon erinnert. Ihr geht hinaus in die weite Welt und fangt euch irgend ein Monster welches ihr als begleiter oder mitkämpfer behalten und lvln könnt. Ist keineswegs ein neuer asia ginder. Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online - Free Fantasy MMORPG at Aeria Games Für die xtreme faulen hier Screenshots :
[Request] SHin Megami Tensei ( Megaten ) Bot/Hack
10/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
i was wondering if there is a auto kill or hack to work for megaten?? Maybe a source editor if there is one??!?!
shin tensei megami
03/31/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
anyone got workin hacks or bots for this game? even multi client wud be a bit helpful >.< if u do got some pls do post some =D