Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING: Active DarkFall Online account with over 400 hours invested

Discussion on SELLING: Active DarkFall Online account with over 400 hours invested within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up SELLING: Active DarkFall Online account with over 400 hours invested

Hello!

First of all, if you don't feel like reading all this, you can CONTACT ME by E-Mail: and we can discuss it over voice chat or instant messaging on any platform. I will provide details over that e-mail.

Allright, here we go.

This account is active, has been played for over 400 hours (I can prove it by showing XFire logs on the official XFire website if anyone would want to), and has recieved no warnings for anything.
It has 11 paid days left to play on at the time I am typing this.

About my account... it has a Mirdain character on it (took it because they are/will be best at Archery which is overpowered and good for stealth kills since magic/melee will get attention to you and this hardly will).
The character was made with the darkest skin and smalles frame/hitbox that was available so to maximize people not being able to hit/see me.
That is also why the character is female, they are slimmer and a bit smaller.

You should know I suffer from OCD in games :P So everything is organized, everything has its place in every bag and so on. The layout is also customized so i can see everything, and has a nice small free space where my chars butt is so I can look at it while she is walking around
Too bad I don't have a widescreen monitor though, otherwise I could have more space on my screen for the layout :P

I mainly skilled archery and polearm (polearm is the #1 melee weapon in my opinion, up there with GreatSword, depending on the situation).
I also have about 65 in lesser magic.
Of course I also have skills bought, like knockback, seize, mana to staml, taming, tailoring, herbalism... etc. etc.

The items you will see on the screenshots I will provide are all neatly organized, so if you look at example the swords or bows or armors it may seem like there is only 1 of that type, but actually I stacked shitloads of some on top of each other, I can provide additional screenshots to whoever wants it.

Phew, don't know what else you would like to know... just let me know if anything

Thanks for reading and I hope someone will like the account and consider buying it, I will provide ANY info or ANYTHING you need/ how you want to do it, so you can see the trade is secure, but I will also ask for secure trading on your part.

Screenshots (parts are blanked out by myself, a few bags from bank are opened and can be seen in most screenshots):

Old 05/27/2009, 18:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
wrong section ,go to the black market