Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i don't ask for hack...just a lil help or advice ^^

Discussion on i don't ask for hack...just a lil help or advice ^^ within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i don't ask for hack...just a lil help or advice ^^

Well,i play Cabal online (EU) the thing i will ask all the programmers is to made any video of changing sum files to make the game much beautifull.What do i mean?I saw a lot of videos players were changing there weapons look...and they say isn't a hack and only u can see it.
Here is my point i want to know how to do it that replacement,that i want is to change my toons look for example my force blader to allways look like Genesis from final fantasy ect. Pls do the videos as liprohacker do,understandable... thanks in advance.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need some advice
01/22/2010 - 4Story - 1 Replies
i know how to find speed hack pointer, 1 shot pointers, but how can i search for Invis pointers ....please help... thx in advance
[need advice] damage hack using bow
05/09/2008 - RF Online - 4 Replies
need some advice on what else to twik im trying to do damagehack using bow i already get the bow to attack fast but only the animation the damage is still same not as fast as the launcher need some help guys here ^^ http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/6849/testal8.p ng
i need a advice
11/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
well this is the deal. i got hacked and now i have a debth of around 300 mils. i wonder does it pay off to do the moonbox quest or the met zone? which one is better? i have a 117 lvl war. he has sup wand +3 helm +4 armor+4 ring +2 and an elite necky. i'd love if u reply me quickly. how many moonboxes can i get daily or is it more profitable to go in met zone. P E A C E O U T
need a little advice
11/03/2007 - Archlord - 0 Replies
hi peeps i am new here and could use a little advice is there a bot that is elementalist friendly i have tryed a couple (simpletons AOBote 2.0 )but with pets they just dont cut it u always end up targeting your pet and sitting there lookin like a fool lol aobot dont work at all now for some reason it keeps tellin me this verson closed so i am gettin more than a little anoyed with that one too and simpletons is working but only really with my archer thanks in advance
Just Advice !
08/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
I have trojan 120 and im going to rb now, but how to add atribute points ? I heard a lot of ppl add stats need to promotion and the rest of it, they add vitality. PLS help ;)