Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any autoclickers/hotkey clicker or Buff/Aoe bot around?

Discussion on Any autoclickers/hotkey clicker or Buff/Aoe bot around? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any autoclickers/hotkey clicker or Buff/Aoe bot around?

This has prolly been asked alot of times, but I forgot the name of the autclicker I used to use, hence I came here asking if somebody has or can advise me on a new program so I can start grinding again!

Thanks in advance!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Autoclickers won't work in Conquer Online window
06/29/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
I've been downloading a lot of hunting bots and autoclickers last days but none of them work, they can click on my desktop, etc... but when they click on my Conquer window nothing happens. Can someone tell me if this is some kind of protection and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.
KeyPressers and autoClickers FusionV2
05/28/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Hello, I tryied many keypressers and autoclickers at fusion V2 and there no any working for me, it works perfect in other programs like notepad or something but when i maxymalize kal it stop pressing key/move mouse. In some keypressers i get .NET Framowerk error, i tryied to instal .NET fk 4 but it doesnt help, any solution for my problem? I cant afk splash by 2nd keypad there coz mana meds there have cooldown value 0 and they are really expensive. Iv tryied Timos pimpbot, FightZ splashbot and...
Thoughts on autoclickers and botjail (patch 5066)
11/02/2008 - CO2 Programming - 52 Replies
Well, as you all know TQ has started sending people that use autoclickers to a new fancy bot jail. Now, for the sake of our mice and finger joints, all we need to do is find a way around it. Because scattering without an autoclicker is a pain in the ass. Now, I haven't tested their anti-autoclick system yet, so I don't really know how it works. If anyone has done some tests and figured it out, please let the others know. My best guess would be that they check the time between clicks and...
Question about autoclickers
10/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello people, i have a question: Can u get jailed for using an autoclicker or not? Because TQ announced it, but i still hear from people that they use autoclickers. And if it's still possible to use one, which one should i use? Thanks in advance people :)