Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get account back from kixeye

Discussion on How to get account back from kixeye within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get account back from kixeye

I;m not sure if it was this forum someone posted a how to step in getting your account back from kixeye i can't find it anywhere they did mention a place you could go to if anyone knows could they respond here thanx
Old 11/01/2012, 23:23   #2

have you received the message:

Your War Commander account has been blablalala
Cheating/Hacking

If you have any questions regarding this please
go to support.kixeye.com/mail and submit a support ticket. Make sure to give us your user ID(Your ID number).
Old 11/02/2012, 00:28   #3

G'day whataduck

What i meant was someone posted a how to guide in getting the account back they also said a few places like a tribunal to confront kixeye on a person behalf or you could take kixeye to a small claims tribunal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
F*ck you Kixeye
10/15/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
I am tired of being told I can't post this and I can't post that because Kixeye spies are everywhere, well I say F*ck Kixeye and there stupid copyright rules, we live in a free country and I say lets be f*cking free!!! So I have decided to open a Flash hacking section on my forum, its new with no content, but I am asking everyone who supports me and my goals, and loves FREE hacks and wants to share in a safe environment with no F*cking Kixeye spies then come join me at -Removed- lets once...
that ***** kixeye!
07/06/2012 - Facebook - 29 Replies
I'm getting pissed! kixeye you gonna be sorry for making the biggest mistake ever! I WILL REVENGE!YOU HEAR ME YOU PIECE OF CRAP?!
Kixeye
07/04/2012 - Facebook - 10 Replies
Gonna keep it plain and simple. Stop posting links and hacks directly onto the forum. Tell a senior you have a hack, ask them to scan with virustotal (or equivalent) and test it. They can then report back with, Working / legit or scam ban goodbye. Takes time? Yes. How fast will you get banned? Very unlikely. Every hack that goes up, gets destroyed the next day by them. They're watching every post, and leechers just DO NOT HELP. Saying you'll get revenge on them by handing a hack...
some one is mad at kixeye lol
05/30/2012 - Facebook - 0 Replies
Ripoff Report | Kixeye | Complaint Review: 888103