Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero - Still worth to play?

Discussion on Hero - Still worth to play? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hero - Still worth to play?

Sup guys, so I dont play hero for like...2 years.

And i'm thinking about comming back but idk, hero community seems kinda dead and so many high lvls now.

What u guys think? Should I give it a try?

How's hero community now? Lot's of players playing or not really?
Old 12/09/2009, 17:12   #2

Don`t start playing they have destroyed the game (I`m mean netgame/hero creators) the older version was better at 2006-2007
Old 12/09/2009, 20:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
Don`t start playing they have destroyed the game (I`m mean netgame/hero creators) the older version was better at 2006-2007
so true!!!
Or u like to buy a gambling box for 10$ and when u open it u get another gambling box that is 50 cent worth or perhaps nothing.
Nowadays in hero is all about gambling boxes. Gamble u super rare item for really money is the new slogan of netgames.
I ll hope this company goes down for destroying such a game with good habitudes (I know i have released a bot too , but this was only 4 u nice gambling boxes netgame!)
Old 12/10/2009, 14:38   #4

I logged in today...****.

BUt that dungeon thing was a nice idea. Really shame that netgame only thinks about ncash. I also heard that WizMan spent like 50k usd, pathetic.

Too bad that there isnt a private server =(
Old 12/12/2009, 14:06   #5

Lol... The best way is shutdown hero online and make Private servers

I know its hard to make privet server of hero online but i think its the best way^^
Old 12/14/2009, 22:15   #6

elite*gold: 44
Well, Hero online is pretty good still... but i rather play it on a Private server. Seems more fun and more Worth it... :O
Old 12/15/2009, 02:17   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
Well, Hero online is pretty good still... but i rather play it on a Private server. Seems more fun and more Worth it... :O
Your right but we need people to build the P server.. I can me hoster to a server ^^
Old 12/15/2009, 12:12   #8

if theres a p server i would play it too =) how many ppl we need to make one or what we need?^^ i dont have any experience with that hehe ^^
Old 12/16/2009, 01:57   #9

Quote:
Your right but we need people to build the P server.. I can me hoster to a server ^^
Well, to be host to a server you must have a requierment on your computer...

1. Must be a Deskopt! (MUST)!!
2. No Other games Installed Into it...
3. Ram must be 500+..Requiered
4. Memory should be 3gb or more
5. Must know how to run programs such as Mango and many others.
6. Computer may never be turned off.
7. Must have the best Internet Quality ever... No Wireless connected to it or nothing. Must have Password on it aswell.

Once you have all that then its Pretty Good to be the Host of a Pserver. At least for WoW/Perfect World... and such.
Old 12/16/2009, 09:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion2205 View Post
Well, to be host to a server you must have a requierment on your computer...

1. Must be a Deskopt! (MUST)!!
2. No Other games Installed Into it...
3. Ram must be 500+..Requiered
4. Memory should be 3gb or more
5. Must know how to run programs such as Mango and many others.
6. Computer may never be turned off.
7. Must have the best Internet Quality ever... No Wireless connected to it or nothing. Must have Password on it aswell.

Once you have all that then its Pretty Good to be the Host of a Pserver. At least for WoW/Perfect World... and such.
I can all of this things only thing i have problem whit is my internet connection is only 8mbit sec. Not match buy still Internet. I already have a PC / DESKTOP whit a website host on it. So i know about hosting and stuff
Old 12/16/2009, 20:46   #11

Quote:
I can all of this things only thing i have problem whit is my internet connection is only 8mbit sec. Not match buy still Internet. I already have a PC / DESKTOP whit a website host on it. So i know about hosting and stuff
well like you said about your internet it sucks... you cant host with that... Also i Quote this from schlat.
Quote:
But to write an own server its really hard.
- first decrypt/encrypt all the traffic from the official hero server
- get all message types from the packets
- setup a db structure
- read out all items, events, quests, npcs, wars etc.
- build up a architecture of min. a login, gameserver
- after that u can try to start implementing it..
You need to know how to do all that, b4 u even look into hosting.. Cause u can easily find a host anywhere.
Old 12/16/2009, 22:07   #12

ok