Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] informations about aimbot

Discussion on [Request] informations about aimbot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] informations about aimbot

hi,
I was wondering if someone could tell me what are the avaible and working aimbots for gunbound international (season 2) and if possible explain me how to use an aimbot and setup it. thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Cabal Extreme Addresses Informations
05/11/2010 - Cabal Online - 2 Replies
Hello. I'm playing cabal-extreme right now ... i'm trying to find some addresses from 2 days now but no success ... i tryed different methods and again no success ... i tryed to search the forum but no success again -.-" ... i tryed to follow some guides that i found around here but no success again ... this is the last chance i have so plz help me:D If any1 can help me to find those addresses and post them here or pm me or make a good guide or anything that can help me, i will give him...
I need some informations...
08/02/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hei!Can someone post a list with SRO private servers that are working and a link.....?please i want to play SRO on a private server....thanks!
New Update Informations
07/01/2008 - Flyff - 17 Replies
German: Okeee wollt ma hier Posten was bald für updates kommen werden. English: I wanted to post Informations of Updates coming in Future. About next large-scale update Next large-scale update has planned around September. Because in the future, it keeps adding follow-up story periodically, please expect!!   One foot it is quick in everyone, conveys up-to-date information! The first-out it does! Information of large-scale update
[Vac] Need Informations
04/21/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey all, since I just started with playing 2moons, I wanted to know if you can easily get cought by using Vac (use it on secret places that are not often used by players) Can the GMs see that you used Vac on their database? and my last question .. does Vac hack still works these days.. I readed that it shows errors like pak file doesnt match and this. about:
Not Enough Account Informations?
04/11/2005 - Ragnarok Online - 3 Replies
yo also als ich heut abend mein bot anwerfen will (modkore hybrid) kommt als ich dirn bin : not enough account informations blablabla , denk ich mir halt ok versuchs halt nochmal , und wieder das gleiche , ich habs 5 mal versucht und es ging nie , bitte um hilfe