Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Discussion on New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 10/14/2012, 00:07   #211

elite*gold: 0
I like what you did with evernight shield, the glow effect stays on the player for a while, just kind of making it notable that the player has said buff, if you could do the same kind of thing with all those defender type OP buffs if you decide to keep them, that would be niiiiice. Kinda narks it a tad.
Old 10/14/2012, 01:38   #212

i hope we dont need all 4 bars o.o

i hate games where you need so many bars <.<
Old 10/14/2012, 01:53   #213

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by DotG View Post
i hope we dont need all 4 bars o.o

i hate games where you need so many bars <.<
When I had the time to play, I used 4 skill bars on Shaiya to help me with the way I played, and this, on my tank, not even like to talk about my Mage/Pagan
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2012, 09:28   #214

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
When I had the time to play, I used 4 skill bars on Shaiya to help me with the way I played, and this, on my tank, not even like to talk about my Mage/Pagan
You can't say that for Mages/Pagans or any other classes 2 bars are enough. Yea, tank has most skills, but I've always filled 3-4 bars, sometimes the 5th, mostly on my fighter (cuz I love fighters and I also happen to use different weapon types in pvp, blunt+shield and spear). However, as you can see, shaiya gives u the chance to see just 2 bars at a time. I'm glad the ASCENDED Dev Team thought about this.
Old 10/14/2012, 11:37   #215

maybe it should be like, you can use as many skills that you will need all 4 bars if you want, or you concentrate on some skills and master them, so that youre on the same strength as ppl with more skills, but you need less (and ofc then you cant learn more skills)

like quality instead of quantity, or vice versa, depending on how you want to play
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2012, 12:25   #216

Received Thanks: 2,627
the new graphics and skill bars look rly nice. i rly love the idea of more avaible skill bars
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2012, 17:30   #217

when server open?! ^^
please
Old 10/15/2012, 17:55   #218

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmfly View Post
when server open?! ^^
please
an update on when the launch would be nice on your forums.. to be honest, the announcement you made when you posted this topic, you said 30 days time.. roughhly a month for the alpha phase testing will be released.. and its clearly 1 month already.. no news on forums, no timer even on when the alpha testing will be made when you clearly said you will place one on forums tex.. T__T

an update would be nice on your new/announcement section on your forums would be nice.. so we wont have to be 2nd guessing on wether to wait or not for your game to be released..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2012, 18:00   #219

I suggested the countdown timer long ago . I won't insist though, I realize this ain't an easy job.
Old 10/15/2012, 18:29   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
I suggested the countdown timer long ago .
uhh im not aiming on stealing your suggestion since its your idea.. so if you are making it seem that way then be my guest lol..not here for a popularity contest on who made the suggestion or who did not..

sorry for the momentarily lapse of out topic stuff..but TEXAS!!!!!! this is torture really.. we cant wait.. updates would be really nice T__T please?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2012, 19:57   #221

elite*gold: 20
Looks like a great game, can you guys write down how it works?
Old 10/15/2012, 22:23   #222

Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTrader155 View Post
Looks like a great game, can you guys write down how it works?
u prolly need to read thorugh the whole thread they left alot informations in it and i bet u will find all ur answers
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/16/2012, 16:30   #223

Hi all sorry we haven't been responding in the last two days. We are making a new website and will install a count down in two days. This site will be more like a standard game site so that you can move easily through it. We are launching alpha within 30 days still. We are also trying to get out videos on mele skills and as well the animations of mage which we changed. ty
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/16/2012, 16:37   #224

vermilion, I'm not gonna sue you for even thinking that it was your idea, more than that, I don't even care whose idea it was. I wasn't claiming anything, just saying that yea, I did suggest that some time ago.
aaaaaaand what TeddyBear94 said(without the typos).

EDIT : GmBanHammer, I asked Alio but he doesn't seem to reply now, and if I ask here more people will know about it : Will people be able to swim underwater ?
Old 10/16/2012, 17:03   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
vermilion, I'm not gonna sue you for even thinking that it was your idea, more than that, I don't even care whose idea it was. I wasn't claiming anything, just saying that yea, I did suggest that some time ago.
aaaaaaand what TeddyBear94 said(without the typos).

EDIT : GmBanHammer, I asked Alio but he doesn't seem to reply now, and if I ask here more people will know about it : Will people be able to swim underwater ?
v_v

Yes you will be able to swim underwater. Sorry busy with a lot of things at the moment please don't take offense if I am not able to reply immediately when I have a moment of free time I will take the time to reply to your questions and concerns its best to contact me through the ascended forums. Although, please expect to have a little down time between replies as we are spread pretty thin between the three of us. Thanks again for all of your patience with Ascended. New information about how the guild systems will work on the forums as well as a new section called Bestiary which we will slowly release our monster content for all to see.
Thanks
1 User