Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Discussion on New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 09/22/2012, 11:53   #76

elite*gold: 576
wow, it looks really amazing ô.o
Old 09/22/2012, 11:57   #77

elite*gold: 0
Interesting Bro. But Nice Job. We Waiting your " Interesting " Server
Old 09/22/2012, 15:07   #78

definitely coming out of retirement to play this. looks incredible, keep up the good work. awaiting new sneak peaks at what u'r server is offering
Old 09/22/2012, 17:12   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSide77 View Post
definitely coming out of retirement to play this. looks incredible, keep up the good work. awaiting new sneak peaks at what u'r server is offering
I am trying to post up new vid today in next 12 hours that shows all new interface and graphics. Hope you like it would have had it done but we all got sick lol. Also new website will be up this weekend as well.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 03:50   #80

Love it man ready to join in on alpha testing and help u get the buggs let me know when ur ready for us to help scruple is the man
Old 09/23/2012, 05:49   #81

We are not getting the video up till tomorrow sorry we still a little sick.lol Tomorrow we will put new map up and interface and as week goes we will add the npc's and other parts of game in for all to see.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 10:26   #82

elite*gold: 23
Good Luck , Waiting so awesomely for your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2012, 12:04   #83

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
Just amazing, i'll definitely give it a shot.
Really nice ideas, that thing what u said about initially releasing just a part of the content and making max lvl 15 for some time, so ppl don't have to play 24/7, that's simply genius.
You guys, deserve 3 medals.
Old 09/23/2012, 12:25   #84

this... is... AWESOME! o.o
im watching this project some time now, since you made a post for this first time, and i have to say, RESPECT ! o.o
i wish i would be able to create a game QQ

gonna try this out for sure
and i hope the textures and shading will be a bit better than in the first vid, i know its hard to do such stuffs, but im conviced youll get that

PS: but... wouldve been cooler if you wouldve been using the cryEngine anyways, still awesome stuff, great job, keep going
Old 09/23/2012, 13:21   #85

it looks awesome me and my frends cant wait to try it
Old 09/23/2012, 13:41   #86

Very Excellent Work.Probably It Will Be The Best Server Out There.
I Can't Wait To Join It :3
Old 09/23/2012, 14:05   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotG View Post
this... is... AWESOME! o.o
im watching this project some time now, since you made a post for this first time, and i have to say, RESPECT ! o.o
i wish i would be able to create a game QQ

gonna try this out for sure
and i hope the textures and shading will be a bit better than in the first vid, i know its hard to do such stuffs, but im conviced youll get that

PS: but... wouldve been cooler if you wouldve been using the cryEngine anyways, still awesome stuff, great job, keep going
We used the unity engine because we will be first mmorpg with it ever and they should really help promote game for us. We use cry engine and like it but I also built our game with the unreal engine and I like it best.
We are in the process of building our very own game engine that will take us about a year to finish but once it's done we will release to public to build games. We have our own ISP and we will help others build games with our software so that if you have good ideas but not the ability to make a game we will help out.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/23/2012, 19:29   #88

Wow nice, that's original. Since I haven't played shaiya for a couple of months now I'll surely try that out (consider me one of the first players ^.^) and I wish you good luck and I hope I'll find a new home =^.^= *shares cookies* <3
Old 09/24/2012, 00:32   #89

Thank you all for your patience, we are trying to get things to you as fast as possible while still working on game to launch soon. This is a map that we built in 12 hours to show graphics. We will add the interface soon as well as NPC's. We are still adding new website so that you can auto join game but we need a day still to finish. This week we will explain more game concept to you with videos to help better understand. Please be a little patient with us again we are just 3 people and are doing our best to get info and content out asap.

and yes we will have ships in this game woot woot!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/24/2012, 00:41   #90

That video looks ******* amazing O.O

Kudos to you and your team.