Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Old   #421

elite*gold: 0
We will send the downloads to game soon to email addresses. This is just the kickstarter link to get money to floor project from them. I will send all a private message with download instructions soon.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #422

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,566
looking forward to that man im excited alot.l

Old   #423

Thanks a lot for this amazing project that you made , I feel really proud of the fact I was around for soo long to see you going from shaiya developing to something like this , and cant wait to get the email and finaly check out the stuff you people made ( I hope I get it

Thanks again and best of luck to everyone !
Old   #424

Super excited for this to hit, thanks for all the hard work.

Old   #425

This looks very promising I will keep an eye on it.

Thanks for posting this information!
Old   #426

elite*gold: 55
When is this game coming out?
Old   #427

We didn't get the money needed from kickstarter to launch game properly so we are going to another source this week. We will try to start sending out the invitations to game late this week or early next week to let you sample play.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #428

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,566
sorry to hear that :/ but im still looking forward to it! i guess ppl are a bit skeptic about sending money ahead it will prolly change once the game is up and ppl see how good it is
Old   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
We didn't get the money needed from kickstarter to launch game properly so we are going to another source this week. We will try to start sending out the invitations to game late this week or early next week to let you sample play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
sorry to hear that :/ but im still looking forward to it! i guess ppl are a bit skeptic about sending money ahead it will prolly change once the game is up and ppl see how good it is
Tex, in every new game, there's always a problem similar to this..like what teddy said, things can still change in the long run.. seeing as how u and ur team worked really hard for this game to not be recognized, im pretty sure it will have its own time..there are always gamers out there who loves to try something new.. and about your post tho..omg am i included in that sample play??

goodluck tho..and dont lose hope people still supports u, you know..

im still looking forward to play ur game *_*
Old   #430

What's going on? Any updates?
Old   #431

Looks alright, not awe inspiring though...
Old   #432

Sorry for delay we didn't get our finances together from kickstarter so we had to go to New York and pitch game. We are currently closing deal this week for a larger company to promote and finance this game. We have beta ready for download and play just finalizing paperwork. I understand people saying get it up and let it grow but if I get it up for a week and it goes down due to finances isn't a option for me.

AS OF 11/13/2013
WWWWEEEEEEE Launch in 30 days putting timer on site now and friday you can auto join again. We decided to just go for it and stop waiting for everything to be perfect. No matter what it is going up. WE might have to do editing in the process of you all playing but it will be all free and we will give bonus packages for all who help in this process. ty for support.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #433

Bump!

That's good news. I hope it is a successful launch as I really want to test this thing out.
Old   #434

Hey guys new site is up still working on putting up the auto-sign up and registration. We're waiting on a contact regarding some vital information before we can put the game up here shortly. Going to focus all updates and information there instead of in several places so make sure you get over to check it out thanks more updates on the way.
Old   #435

Ok so here is where we are... we are waiting only now for the client approval for our game and our new forums. The forums should be in website by end of day and as far as the client it could be any minute or any day now. We will start posting all on our site as soon as forums are in place today.

Thursday,
sorry about web forum and auto join delay. They are fixing the issue now on our hosting package. Should be anytime now and I will post when it is 100% functional.

Monday the 36th and just spoke with them they are saying today it will be fixed on there end to launch the forums and auto join. Here is to hoping they fixed issue crossing fingers.