Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Old   #406

elite*gold: 0
Launch of game

this is a short video to show some water attack scenes. We will change how they run this weekend we just wanted to show the chars a little. So the good news is that wednesday the 21st our game goes up on kick started with the new videos and alpha release. We where trying for this weekend but we wanted to make all new videos to update the game to where it is now. Sorry we are not showing those videos till wed. We will allow all people from elite to be in our alpha testing for being so patient and helpful. Again ty all and hope that we have a fun game that will grow into something special.

Thanks
7 Users
Old   #407

Looks great. This was worth the wait for sure.

Old   #408

this week?

Well good news is all of our kick starter is done but we have to wait a day more or so for the license from our music label to launch it. One of the packages also gives sound track to game but we want to make sure that we have all the paperwork in. Should be tomorrow or sat latest I believe then launchie launchie.
sorry for more wait
BTW so much easier doing ps lol omg if only I knew then what I know now lol. If any of you ever want to make your own game send me a text I will break it down all the hidden expense and what you would never think you have to pay for because of bla bla bla...
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #409

It's looking really good, I'll definitely bring a few people with me when this opens. Keep up the great work and good luck!

Old   #410

I'm itching badly to play this game....Kinda torn , but Water-Sin has my heart.
Old   #411

Wow, This game is...Wow. Where do I start... Ah yes.
Shaiya based game, I like it. Third person shooter?! Amazing. Graphics are surprisingly good.
Underwater battle thingy could use a bit/better looking while on water, cuz All I see is a character flying lol, But nvm that, it's still impressive. Uhm, UI could use a bit of pimpin.

Would love to test this game soon.
Matt approves!

Mind adding me on skype for some chat? I have tons of questions lel. (I only ask a bunch of questions if im really interested)

Thank you, Good job! I like it. I love it. Wish you all the luck and swag for this game.
Old   #412

Guys I'm on the road for few days so sorry about late replies. I will text all tomorrow as for launch we finalizing our amazon for kick starter and as soon as they release we are ready.
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #413

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
Guys I'm on the road for few days so sorry about late replies. I will text all tomorrow as for launch we finalizing our amazon for kick starter and as soon as they release we are ready.
for real this time tex?? its roughly a year since u posted this thread lol..and still nothing.. xD totally understandable lol..

cant wait for the soft openingggggggggg!!!!!!!!! launch it already
Thanks
1 User
Old   #414

I cant wait myself! Its been ages but I understand it aint easy makin your own game, but i notice in the forums that not all classes are out yet, So this game would prolly take months before it opens like for real.
Old   #415

Everything is done now we are just waiting the last few days for kick starter and amazon to verify bank accounts and that is it. Sorry for delay but should be anytime now. Most likely Monday.

Don't forget a year ago we had all built on unity 3d but we had to rebuild from scratch when that engine wouldn't allow more then 64 on at a time.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #416

Hey guys it's Alio, sorry we've been hung up waiting on approvals and other sorts of the matter out of our hands. But yes finally got the kickstarter done and completed just waiting on the final approval from them so that we can go live! We will post to you guys here and in our forums the link to our kickstarter project as soon as we can expect it to be a few business days but hopefully it'll be sooner. Thanks so much everyone for your continued support!
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #417

Kick Stater finally launching

Well we are finally to the point of getting game out. here is the link to our kick starter please send it out to as many people as you can we need all the help we can get. I want to thank you all again for you patience and hard work in helping us design game.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #418

elite*gold: 40
Received Thanks: 4,955
Arrow Shaiya PServer Advertising -> General Gaming Discussion

#moved
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #419

Wow never seen games developed like this before, or maybe i haven't seen many videos of games bieng developed. Game looks sweet though.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #420

i got lost looking for this thread on the shaiya section lol..i got used to finding it there first ..

anyway tex, i got the email already.. i got a noob question tho..

what should i do with it?? i click it and the story board for the game comes up..

yea yea laugh lol.. im completely ignorant and excited at the same time.. a little help would be nice lol..

good job btw on the website (?)

keep us posted Tex.. ill try to squeeze in some time off my tight schedule to come play at last !!!!!!