Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
If anyone has any problems with the site just send me an Email with detailed information. I will be happy to help.

Give me time to respond. I try to check this email a few times a day but it may take 24 hrs for me to get back with you.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #332

Ty for the update. Just watching the new video made me want to play it so bad. Details are amazing. Please let me know how i can be a tester. I am so wanting to try this asap!

Old   #333

Wow....this looks amazing. Can't wait to play it . Hope there will be a space for me aswell
Old   #334

Oh wow...

I haven't even watched through the full video yet and I can't wait for the alpha to come out...hope it's soon coz can't wait to test it looks AMAZING!

Keep up the good work guys

Old   #335

Looks great guys (:
Old   #336

Thank you and late next week we will start adding in the animation videos. I would say that we will try for a alpha in 3 weeks. We are having issues with our animations suits right now and they wont be fixed till thursday so putting us behind a little. I will film making the animations and in game what they look like as soon as we can.
Thanks
13 Users
Old   #337

It's been one month since you said "next week", we have all been very excited about this new game but how time passes i'm starting to doubt that we will ever see this game online. I hope i'm wrong...
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyShredded View Post
It's been one month since you said "next week", we have all been very excited about this new game but how time passes i'm starting to doubt that we will ever see this game online. I hope i'm wrong...
Agreed. Its not good when you say your going to do something and not do it. Makes me feel there's no professionalism here and that's very disappointing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #339

I say give it some more patients. I believe that it would be pretty hard to open a new game and have nothing but bugs.

I would rather a quality game release over a server released in haste.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #340

Sorry guys we have been busy, We are in the process of a company merger to expand so that the finances are available to finish job faster. Here is a link to show a little of the mocap we are using we are doing a talk show next Friday to release more info on game and show the new clips. I would imagine that the show will not be showed for two weeks since they will take a week to edit it.I will do better to update here more often. Our silence here was due to Attorneys making us sign a stand still till merger is completed.I will release the merger info and great news for this after Friday. My apologies once again but this is big big news for us and you will all enjoy the change.
Quality is a bit bad for film but all this will be redone and completed as well as merger and all game info on talk show.... will post here when completed.
Thanks
12 Users
Old   #341

wooo , still waiting for this game
Old   #342

The new footage is coming out on Friday and will post ASAP

NEW INFO the video is done we are waiting for the approval of the music so that it can be seen in all countries. Once that is completed which probably will be within a day I will post here for all to see. So sat. sometime it will all be up ...ty
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #343

hey guys its been a while been busy with our hands full but we will be posting some new information here shortly
Thanks
1 User
Old   #344

Ok well the video is finally done. Soon we will be posting on Kick Starter as well to generate funds to help with full launch. Please join us on Facebook and help us get this game out to the public. Thank you all again for time and let me know what you think about game.

facebook
Thanks
9 Users
Old   #345

This is f*ing awesome o_o