Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
he meant that the basic files are still from shaiya OS...
This is just alpha map we have all our own stuff for live. Even though you see some images that look the same we rebuild them all with out own structure meaning we build all new frames and what not.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

how much weight of your client?

Old   #18

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,566
we just mean it in a good way ^^ u should be aware of alot of hater/thiefs and even aware of shaiya OS doing stuff about ur server. its just a good hint from us that u make sure u have an awsome security etc or u will see ur work going down.. sadly but yh that could happend so be rly carefull
Old   #19

Quote:
we just mean it in a good way ^^ u should be aware of alot of hater/thiefs and even aware of shaiya OS doing stuff about ur server. its just a good hint from us that u make sure u have an awsome security etc or u will see ur work going down.. sadly but yh that could happend so be rly carefull
Yes thank you, also we have set up our own isp now. We are leaving most files server side as well so that the client gets minimal files to play game. We do have our own security for 3rd party programming open as well and hope we are doing a good job in this area. We too are always concerned in ddos and hacking so we have tested now for 3 months on these issues.

Murik13
The weight of client is minimal compared to most games since we keep most files server side.( the map you see now is 3.8 mb on stand alone) As well as we took the time to lower polygon count by 80% while still maintaning graphic quality.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20

are there lapis enchants?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murik13 View Post
are there lapis enchants?
No lapis or enchants. Each level you are allowed to put 12 stats wherever you like. In our game it will show you how much atk, health, ... and all esle you will get before you confirm by clicking ok.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #22

elite*gold: 50
No offence but Snuggle is right.

There is no way that's the Shaiya client, personally i think ur false advertising; mainly cos your " character screen " or that's what it looks like, is not even to do with shaiya exe.

Also the code space aka ( DB00 or nops ), do not allow enough space for you to do what you have advertised.

I really don't see the point of advertising this, and getting players excited over another basic server with " probably " just .dds files enhanced.

That's my opinion anyway's
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by eM00 View Post
No offence but Snuggle is right.
There is no way that's the Shaiya client, personally i think ur false advertising; mainly cos your " character screen " or that's what it looks like, is not even to do with shaiya exe.
Also the code space aka ( DB00 or nops ), do not allow enough space for you to do what you have advertised.
I really don't see the point of advertising this, and getting players excited over another basic server with " probably " just .dds files enhanced.
That's my opinion anyway's
actually this is made on the unity engine from scratch and sorry that you don't understand what we are doing. To make this a little easier for you to understand I will post a vid showing it load up in unity and that it is 100% made from scratch. No exe no files no anything from shaiya!!
Old   #24

then here is my question why it still looks like shaiya? why the interfaces are shaiya ones + why u advertise in shaiya section if that has so called nothing to do with shaiya?...
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #25

Quote:
then here is my question why it still looks like shaiya? why the interfaces are shaiya ones + why u advertise in shaiya section if that has so called nothing to do with shaiya?...
The programming and game engine has nothing to do with shaiya. This is a very similar pvp as shaiya game and skill set. About a year ago we discussed this here and I promised to post here when ready so I am. Yes there are some interface in vid but those being replaced they where just to make vids to show it can be done.
I joined here to help make games better and I assume all ps owners are in it for that not the money. So now I have taken a year of time to rebuild and make better a great pvp system game so that it is a legal copy and can grow with the community.

this is link to prove it is built from us on new engine.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #26

then u would need to change some of the buildings in ur vid aswell since they are still the same
Old   #27

WOOOOOOOOOOOW THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!
Old   #28

I think this is great, its build from scratch on new engine. I love it!
Old   #29

Keep up the good work guys!
Old   #30

OMG Tex long time no see!
I was waiting for you to come out with Ascended, tried to contact you on ascendeds website but its screwed up!
Def gonna try this, seems like its in beta, and im gonna stay till you get a 1 million players