Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Old   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruple View Post
You are only banned from seeing the website from an IP address used in previous DDOS attacks. If your IP was not part of that then I assure you that you are not banned.

What about mine ? I have the same problem !

Old   #167

He basicaly just banned Romanian IP`s. lol
Other then that he dosn`t know **** about security...

Old   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by taZツ View Post
He basicaly just banned Romanian IP`s. lol
Other then that he dosn`t know **** about security...
Hey all very sorry that if you in Romania you are bloacked until site moves to its new location in a few days. We did not block Romania the provider does and we just learned this due to you all informing us. Again in a few days this will be resolved and I shall post here and please take my apology till then.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #169

The game/server looks very interesting and i wish i would be able to check it out,but as it seems i'm forbidden from doing that.
It sucks that you guys blocked the ips from certain areas,cause from hundreds of players in those areas only a few are rotten apples.And i understand it is your game and your right to do what you want with it,but there are some that would be grateful if you could give us a chance in trying the game/servers

Old   #170

look above where you wrote and you will see problem being resolved soon and again we didn't block ips the provider that temp. has it did and we will have it moved in just a few days. I myself will be in Romania visiting Defcon and I myself would have been blocked lol. Good luck all and will keep you posted when site gets moved. Please be a little patient.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #171

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,138
first i thought website got some issue but after seeing the reason, hmm. well, i'm from moldova, it's near romania, weird host u got .

EDIT : checked it with a proxy, nice website.

EDIT 2 : now it works with my usual super static moldova ip.
Old   #172

You should change the link on the first page :P
Glad we got over 100 people for alpha
Old   #173

Web address fixed on first page and we have thousands waiting for alpha play. We had them sitting for a year. When we post these next videos I will send them all emails to get them to join forums in game and prepare to play.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
Hi we are looking at around 30 days or so for alpha release. We will load a new website really soon and post a timer for all within a few days.(we are late suppose to have done it already) I am glad that you are all interested and we can't wait to get it out to you.
Vermillion Hi I miss seeing you around and very glad you are back. I can't wait for Ada you and I to run away together
just got back from a long vacation.. was hoping that this would be open for beta testing already.. i seriously cant wait btw, just a suggestion..

maybe you should get some top notch security for this game.. you know, lots of losers out there who claim they are the boss of the private server realm will attack your game once its released dont want the wait to be killed by some low life douche bag to just DDOS the game once its open for the public unno..

cant wait for the game Texas.. OPEN IT NAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #175

Lol we have done everything possible to prevent this including our own dark fiber line so there is no com boxes from net providers. This isn't a private server and will push this to proper authorities if happens.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #176

Can't wait to play this game on this song in PvP

Old   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by er0z View Post
Can't wait to play this game on this song in PvP

not sure if u really like this song or u choose it to insult ascended.
Old   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubness View Post
not sure if u really like this song or u choose it to insult ascended.

Comon mate, this movie was EPIC ! and the song ...
Old   #179

Your avatar says you love trance, and personally I don't see any compatibility between trance(which I love, apparently more than you do) and the song you just mentioned(which I regret to have listened).
Also, fantasy MMORPGs work more with a particular music genre, which most of the games have in their trailers, and which the Ascended Dev Team included in their videos. Check out the following links:

I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want. If you are looking for an argument, I can tell you I don't have any reason to argue, but what I do have, is a very good taste in music, taste I have acquired over a not so long career. If you understand my point now, that will be the end of it, I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will select an opposite faction of yours in ASCENDED, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Kidding, but the context was too good to miss the chance of writing this. I respect everyone's opinion, as long as it doesn't harm me in any way.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #180

Way to stay on topic. Stop talking about music and talk about the game.
Tex whats the expectancy of # of players?
And im still a little confused, so are you planning on eventually moving further away from shaiya looking gears or are you gonna stick with that.

Thanks
2 Users