Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

any psobb trainers still?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any psobb trainers still?

anyone still play schtserv

« DragonNest Private Server | P server erstellen für bf3 Brauche hilfe »

Similar Threads
PSOBB Hacks
07/30/2014 - General Gaming Releases - 119 Replies
Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Schthack Private Server Hacks For all you Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Schthack Private Server players, I've compiled every known working hack for that particular server in one neat, little zip file for you to enjoy. This should save you the time and trouble from having to scour this forum for the older threads that originally contained these files, and to save you from reading all the ignorant posts by mindless trolls. The following zip file titled...
PSOBB CE
12/22/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 445 Replies
The updated cheatengine i got from a previous thread works fine. Would adding to the table screw it up? Was just wondering.
PsoBB
03/25/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
I'm looking for someone to run some games with me in PsoBB, feel free to pm me for more details :)
PSOBB CE tips
04/10/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Well I got board of the crappy drop rates on schthack and so I jumped ship to Eden... which doesn't seem to detect my pre schooler hacks (inf HP and TP) that I managed to get by using CE 5.5 so my question is... can anything else be done with CE 5.5? could someone point me in the direction of a tut that will teach me how to get hacks such as 1 hit kill or boss warp. I know most of you guys will prolly just say "google it" will I did... I googled it far ages to no avail. I am not...
PSOBB hacks?
09/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Nm found some.