Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Trainers and such.

Discussion on Question About Trainers and such. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About Trainers and such.

Are the current trainers and bypasses up to date with the English Server? or no?

When I check for trainers I see out of date or possibly unknown things. What is the current bypass used? I saw that the MOD+Bypass is up. Is that the most current or is there a new one?

I'm just wondering about these things, help is appriciated
Old 02/15/2009, 08:12   #2

There hasnt been an updated bypass for almost a month. They implemented a stronger HackSheild and so far no one has released a way to get around it yet. Trainers and such usually change memory addresses with each patch so yes, they are also out of date.
Call for community to release bypass!?
Old 02/15/2009, 08:30   #3

I see, Thank you :]
Old 02/15/2009, 21:17   #4

Helios, if you are interested in finding a bypass than pm me, and I will give you some hints on how to do so. No one has found a bypass yet because the game is dying out. Less, and less people are playing this game due to terrible tech support. What's really stupid is that error 06 was implemented as part of the new HS, but in doing so, the game lost at least 10% of it's users, because people weren't able to connect (regular players). So in other words they've gone as far as blocking their own players. Anyway, if you still think you want to attempt to hack the game, give me a pm.
Old 02/16/2009, 00:24   #5

I'm sorry but I can not pm you since your Storage is full, Any help is appreciated so when you clear out your storage feel free to message me