Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dual Client Hero Online

Discussion on Dual Client Hero Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dual Client Hero Online

--------ENGLISH ONLY----- Is it possible to do a dual client in Hero online? Anyone knows how to make or where can I download a dual client for HO please!

Thanks
Old 06/29/2008, 18:43   #2

Old 06/30/2008, 05:43   #3

I mean dual-login. The reason I need to do this is to transfer some stuff to my new character I got only one computer.
Is there a way we can change the login into dual?

Any post is appreciated.
Old 07/14/2008, 20:25   #4

why the heck u want dual log in just trasfer it to ur bank XD the other will also get it
Old 07/15/2008, 15:44   #5

Hmm...

Well haven't you got friends in game? Give the stuff to a friend and than get it with the other char.
Old 07/20/2008, 13:36   #6

il do it for u >.> lol
Old 02/02/2009, 23:21   #7

to success using dual client, 1st and most important thing is using window mode(no full screen)
1. Run Hero.exe
2. log in your character
3. Run Task Manager
4. look for "Launcher.exe"
5. End Process( NOT End Process Tree )
6. Run Hero.exe
7. viola! you got 2 hero on 1 pc
8. make sure your PC is strong enough for 2 games running simultaneously
9. no more worries about being scammed
10. good luck and have fun
Old 02/10/2009, 05:57   #8

Thumbs down Achieving Success

Do you want to succeed? If your answer is yes like most people do, then there is one important asset you must have: passion. While you may get results in the short term without having passion, in the long term it makes the difference between achieving success and failing. Why? Because there are difficult times on your way to success. There are times when you feel like you are working for nothing, that you don’t get anything in return for all your effort. In such difficult times, only passion can keep you moving forward.Passion: Key to Achieving Success I experience it myself in writing this blog. In the first few months, I often felt like speaking to an empty room. I felt like I wrote articles nobody read. Even after blogging for three months, I got no more than six visitors a day. In that difficult time, the only thing that kept me going was passion. I love this topic. I love personal growth. Because of it, I kept blogging no matter what.When you are passionate about what you do, your passion will show up in your work. If you are blogger, it will show up in your writings. If you are a speaker, it will show up in your speeches. If you are a product designer, it will show up in the products you design. The energy and excitement are there, and they attract people to come to you. Everything else will follow.Not only will passion lead you to achieving success, it will also lead you to a fulfilling life. You will become who you are. You will become the person you are supposed to be. That, after all, is the reason why you live on earth.